Revolution (Evolution Pt. 20)

Fang POV
A scream slipped from Victoria's lips as Aerial snapped the earth below her feet away, causing her to drop into the hole beside me. "Hi!" I said, before stabbing her with my Fulmination.

She let out a startled gasp before I smashed the gem on her leg, letting the opal avinia float out as I pulled her out of the hole.

"Gotcha!" Pyral murmured as she captured the avinia, letting me yell "Balance!"

"What am I doing here again?" the student groaned. "Oh...I was aviniatized again, wasn't I?"

"Yeah," I apologised. "Sorry my magical charm seems to have broken."

"A blank!" Psionio noticed. "We're getting closer."

"Magical Charm!" I commanded. Now I didn't have to recharge Gimmi before I create it, for I had enough energy to sustain him. But before I could pass her the charm, the student leaped up and screamed, pointing far away. "What's that?"

"What?" I gasped. "Dark Tigress is still here! And the Fulminations have worn off!"

Sure enough, Dark Tigress rose to her feet and growled. "It must be another aviniatized person, not a Vika! Run!" I told the student.

She ran off quickly, panting all the way. "Well...Fulmination!" I commanded, sending the sphere flying towards Dark Tigress who blasted them away with her fiery breath. Everyone was exhausted, and the villain was still fresh as ever.

"Guys, we can't go much longer," Hydro whispered through the Transmission, her voice full of fatigue.

"This villain is easier to defeat," Aerial said, before splitting into multiple forms and turning himself to wind. But Dark Tigress flapped her wings, sending him tumbling away.

"Creation, Luc—" I was interrupted by a chorus of the word, "Charge!" from far behind me.

"What?" I whirled around in shock. And...whoa. A whole avalanche of students were racing towards Dark Tigress, who shrieked in fear.

"Take that!" Many yelled, firing bullets and shots at the villain, who flailed to dodge them.

"Thanks!" I said to the leader, who was namely the unaviniatized Victoria. "What's your name?"

"Victoria," she responded. Looks like Lodestar was too lazy to give her a new name.

"Fulmination Bolts!" I commanded, energy boosted by the revolution. What seemed like fifty of the boomerang flew everywhere, striking Dark Tigress again and again. And she plummeted yet again, this time smashing her claws against the ground. The avinia fluttered away as I called my Balance. But to see who had been aviniatized was a bigger shock.

"Vikana!" I growled as the form got up and raised her taloned fan.