Reflection (Migration Pt. 2)

Janet POV
"Homer, I am Lodestar. Your enemy made fun of you because you can't seem to focus? Well, you'll show him that you are the best archer ever! I am now giving you the power of Perfection, allowing you to always home in on enemies and never miss a shot. Each of your arrows will cause your opponent's skills to go haywire upon impact. In addition to that, you will receive a Vika, Petrifico, to help you in your mission!" Lodestar cackled.

"Thank you, Lodestar...I will get those Kyras for you!" Piper screamed victoriously. "But first, revenge!"

With purplish skin and sharp teeth, Homer looked especially fearsome with her now-raven-black hair. A shock of red sliced through it, matching the dark maroon irises that glared at the surroundings. Leather completely covered the rest of her body, spiked with silver thorns. But true terror lay in her black and red bow and arrow, a cut of silver arcing down the weapons.

Petrifico was even more ugly; with a huge blue lid, the giant eyeball floated in the air, searching the surroundings for Kim, I believed. Its black-brown irises did not match the sunlight shining down on it at all—instead, it was as dark as a devil's heart.

"Oh no...Tokki, summon the tsunami!" I shouted.

Get here quick, I texted the other five. New villains at FieldCafe.

The I leaped out. "Hey villains, what's up? Too lousy to hit me?" I taunted, speeding away when a black-and-red arrow, similar to Dark Cupid's, flew towards the sky.

"Wow, when Lodestar said that the arrows would home in on enemies, he wasn't lying," I muttered as the arrow swished in every direction I went. "Get here quick, guys...can't hold them off for much longer."

The arrow had nearly caught up with me when I somersaulted over it, causing it to crash into the wall. Instantly, it started to topple, smashing the ground where I had just been standing.

I turned just in time to see three more arrows fly from Homer's bow, racing towards me. "Not again..." I mumbled. I was nearing a dead end, and I couldn't somersault over all three arrows! Turning to face the weapons flying towards me, I desperately searched for a way out.

But time ticked, and the arrows flew towards me. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Homer firing three more in quick succession, yelling, "Find Kim Khan!" The arrows raced in the opposite direction, far away from the ones nearing me. I braced myself for the strike, almost ready to detransform, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Bolt!" Astro shouted. The three arrows were knocked off course, crashing into three walls. "Hydro, are you okay?" Astro sake as he leaped up to find me.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Took some blows while trying to fend them off," I murmured, glancing at a thin trail of blood that ran down my leg. It had been cut when the wall split earlier.

"Let's go deal with those annoying villains," I told my boyfriend, standing up and leaping towards them.

The other four were already racing away from tens of arrows homing in on them, returning their own blows against the weapons soaring through the sky. As they tumbled, rolled and dodged, Teleto shouted, "Guys, I have an idea. But it's a bit dangerous."

The time froze and Teleto told us, "With Homer and that stupid eyeball, we can't afford to get hit. We don't even know what the eyeball does!"

"Actually, Lodestar said it helps to immobilise people. And it's called Petrifico!" I piped up.

"Oh, great!" Teleto said sarcastically. "So, it's either we get immobilised or let our powers go haywire. But anyways, we can't get hit, and I don't have time to teleport everyone simultaneously. So we must unify. As one, it will be way easier to dodge."

As Teleto unfroze the time, we yelled, "Gimmi, Jaek-o, Marco, Trix, Tokki, Evex, unify!" Morphing into a hero with a multicoloured suit, we shouted, "Let's see what you can do against us, Homer!"

"Whatever, heroes, I'm way better than you!" Homer returned, firing ten arrows rapidly.

"It's not heroes now, it's Sovereign!" we snarled, blasting the arrows back to Homer and Petrifico with a tidal wave. They leaped away, snarling in fury. As Homer fired what had to be a hundred arrows in millions of directions, Petrifico unleashed a stream of golden rays. Upon striking an innocent bystander, he froze like a statue.

"Voyage!" We shouted, dropping him into a chasm. He would be safe there for now.

Petrifico made some sort of angry noise, unleashing multiple bolts on us. And as they flew towards us, we had a plan.

"Voyage!" we quickly teleported away. As yet another portal opened below Petrifico, it finally took stock of the situation. It dropped down just as the golden rays impacted the eyeball, freezing it in place.

"NO!!!" Homer shrieked furiously.

"Stunned by his own attack...now, that's what I call a reflection in a mirror!" we giggled.