Teledro's Tricks (Love and Hate Pt. 3)

Fang POV
"Teledro, you take Hearthunter with Psioni-shot. Pyral and I will deal with Dark Cupid," I ordered before turning to find Pyral.

"So much for Pyral and I..." I groaned. Pyral's eyes had turned black, just like Teleto. I slammed her into a nearby closet and summoned Jaek-o.

"Jaek-o, Gimmi, unify!" I yelled. Red fire spread across my midnight blue suit, making me a blend of midnight and sun. Flames rippled through my hair, melding it into a yellow-red arrangement. Flames flashed across my new lightning boots, turning me into the one and only..."Astraflame!" I cheered.

Just then, Teledro froze the time and told us, "Ok, guys, here's the plan..."

"Second Chance!" Teledro yelled as she unfroze the time. We tried again and again, but each time, someone was hit by Dark Cupid's flying arrows or Hearthunter's soaring missiles. On the 15th try, we mastered the villain's future moves and put our plan into action!

Teledro dodged behind a pillar as I screamed, "Fulmination Bolt!" and swung the giant crackling boomerang at Dark Cupid, who dodged it easily. "Everblaze!" I yelled again as an impossibly tall cage of furious flames encircled the beast. Locked in place, Dark Cupid crashed against the boomerang, freezing in place. The Everblaze tightened around him, rendering him a giant carcass.

Hearthunter, who was battling Psioni-shot, screamed in fury. She unleashed every single bolt of love she could at me, not noticing when Psioni-shot sneaked behind her until he yelled, "Nightsand, Pulse Field, combine!" A translucent black force field encaged her. As she fell to her knees, buried in her nightmares, Pulses struck her fallen body, solidifying her. Teledro leaped out, shouting, "Hydrokinesis; Hydro-claw!"

A water-claw, shimmering in the light of the chandelier, materialised in Teledro's hand. "Voyage!" she called and the claw passed through the glittery turquoise portal into the force field, grabbing the perfume bottle which had morphed into Hearthunter's bow and arrow. As she tossed it into the Everblaze, I raised my hand to the sky and called, "Balance!" In an instant, everything returned to normal.

Leon, Jessie and Colette stumbled out of the cabinets and closets, asking us, "Why are we here? And why do you look so different?"

"That's a story for later..." I laughed. "First, I need to bring Addie back to the restaurant."

Where Addie had returned to her normal form, she squealed, "He knows my name! He knows my name!"

As I blasted myself up to the top level with Addie hugging me tightly, I smiled at the sight of her. Even if she couldn't date me, I was glad she had this moment.

Finally, I set Addie down lightly beside her friend Christina. I plummeted down to return Colette her Kyra, not knowing what they were saying up there.

"I was saved by Fang! Astro!" Addie sighed dreamily.

"Lucky..." Christina lamented, looking down at me in the same manner.

"And did you see his new suit? It just makes him even more handsome..." Addie added. "And he hugged me! I'm never washing this dress ever!"

Christina giggled.