Revelation (Protection Pt. 4)

Fang POV
"Ok, Hydro, get ready," I whispered as I finished smothering the glue over her gloves. As I watched Hydro break out in a run from behind a nearby tree, I transmitted to Golden Dragon, "Take the masking tape and make sure you time it properly!"

From far above, I saw Golden Dragon give me a nod, the golden masking tape clamped in one of his ice blue claws.

"Oh, Larcener! I'm over here!" Hydro taunted, turning the villain's attention away from Moonshot, who rolled into the bushes and detransformed.

A wide grin spread across the villain's face, matching her evil grunt as she sped towards Hydro. But Hydro stood still calmly, waiting until Larcener was right beside her before she slammed out her hands, pressing them against Larcener's. The hero collapsed in pain as her powers were stolen, dragging Larcener down with her.

Larcener laughed yet again; an evil, mean sound. But her expression morphed into shock and confusion when she couldn't pull her hands free. "Ugh, what...is...this?" she struggled. "Hydrokinesis, Hydro-sa—"

"Nope!" Golden Dragon dropped the masking tape onto Larcener; it pasted perfectly over her face, blinding her for a moment. I dashed forward, sticking it over her mouth. Now, she couldn't use any of the powers she had stolen.

Penny POV
"No!" I yelled. "We can't let them defeat Larcener! She's the most powerful villain we ever created—we have to help her!"

I leaped out of the window, ready to take any risk I had to take to help Lodestar. Because that was all that mattered to me.

Fang POV
"Larcener, hand over your avinia! It's over!" I snarled, my eyes searching her twisted form frantically, before she broke out of the bonds.

"Never!" she screamed, struggling frantically and biting at her bonds. "I am the most powerful villain ever! You'll never defeat me!"

As my eyes scanned her once again, I realised that there was only one more thing she was holding. Her gloves.

To remove her gloves, I will have to remove the glue...I thought. Better be quick.

"Destroy!" I commanded, grabbing Larcener's hands as soon as the glue disappeared. "Gotcha!" I cheered as I tore the gloves apart, only for nothing to come out.

"What? How is that possible?" I gasped.

But I didn't have much time to react. Soon Larcener was back on her feet, and she conjured a giant water-fire spiral-corkscrew weapon that looked extremely dangerous.

"You made a big mistake, Astro!" she chastised mockingly. "Now, face the consequences!"

I darted aside with seconds to spare; any later and all would have been lost. As I searched my memory desperately, trying to remember anything that Larcener's avinia could be in, I saw one thing in my mind. The bracelet. But before I could say anything, a huge CRASH rang out as Vikana and Lodestar tumbled into the clearing.

"You'll never defeat me, Astro! You only have yourself and that stupid dragon left! Okay, maybe the darkness boy too," Larcener conceded. "But still, you'll never win!"

"You so sure about that?" Moonshot leaped out of the bushes, holding a huge sphere of Darkbites. He slammed it against the ground, causing them to fly everywhere. Lodestar snarled and brandished his staff, spinning it so fast it made us dizzy. And Vikana held up her fan of feathers, pulling a talon from it.

"Vikana, what are you doing? Wait, no!!" Lodestar shouted as Vikana slammed a golden talon into Larcener's hands. A bluish aura appeared around the villain's face as Vikana spoke, "Larcener, I am Vikana. I am gifting you with another Vika to help you in your mission. Gift will trap these heroes in their deepest desires should they look at his single eye; once they are distracted, you will take over their Kyras!"