Infinity (Last Chance Pt. 4)

Fang POV
An explosion of lightning dropped a golden net into my palm, so sharp that it drew blood when I caught it. I sucked in a breath, realising what the net was for.

My mind flashed to each of my teammates, lingering on Moonshot, Golden Dragon, Psionio, Voyager, Aerial and myself. As I opened my eyes, my hand began to glow, just like Moonshot's. Lastly, the overwhelming flashing of every single Wormhole nearly knocked me over.

"Ok, I've got a plan!" I told everyone. "Golden Dragon, Moonshot, Psionio, Voyager, Aerial, I need your powers. We need to be everywhere to defeat Unleasher."

"But..." Aerial's voice trailed off as he understood what I meant, his blue eyes twinkling in the light. "Oh—you want me to replicate us as Sovereign again and again?"

"Yes! And not just again and again—infinitely!" I corrected.

Aerial looked confused as he reminded me, "Don't you remember that my power limits me to ten thousand multiplications?"

"Yes, and that's where Golden Dragon comes in! Anyways, here's the rest of the plan..."

Five minutes later, Moonshot had conjured a trail that led to one of the flashing Wormholes. As that copy stepped in, the rest of us stepped into the other nine-thousand, nine-hundred and ninety-nine Wormholes.

"Deception!" Golden Dragon whispered, conjuring hundreds and thousands of illusions of ourselves behind us protected by force fields, where there was originally an empty space. Now all we had to do was wait for Unleasher to fall into our trap.

With Aerial's powers, I viewed 9999 other versions of myself in different landscapes; soon, Unleasher came into view near one of them. The villain gasped and blasted a stream of water at them, only for it to evaporate as Pyral unleashed a long tongue of flame. The villain disappeared into a portal, reappearing in front of other copies.

Soon, Unleasher had basically passed into every single Wormhole, only to be slammed back into it by one of us. After entering the 8735th portal, she reappeared in font of us, panting with exhaustion. When she spotted us and the millions of illusions, she screamed in fury, "What is going on? Why are there so many of them? I'm sick of playing this stupid game!"

Thinking she was going to attack, Psionio reinforced the Pulse Field, sending ripples of Pulses flying everywhere. Voyager opened five voids around Unleasher, ready to trap her again if she escaped. But it turned out my powers were wrong—we wouldn't need those powers.

"Enough of this stupid game!" Unleasher snarled. She channeled all her energy into her glasses—likely the aviniatized object—which crusted with hoarfrost and exploded in flames. Soon, the opal avinia fluttered out of the pair of spectacles, causing Mdm Rosa to collapse to the ground.

"Wow, that was some impressive resistance!" Aerial complimented her. "Great job rejecting the avinia. But now, it's time for infinity to become one again!"

As he swished his hands in a motion, all the copies of us around the world disappeared, uniting into our form. We severed the connection between the Kyras, letting Golden Dragon snap his fingers to conjure the illusions away as I shouted, "Balance!"

Soon, we were whisked back to the dark dome of the Biodome, which twinkled with the light of the stars above. Voyager waved goodbye to us, promising to come back when an emergency happened to distrust the time continuum. As I quickly fed Gimmi and conjured another magical charm, I told Mdm Rosa, "Seems like Lodestar is able to break through these charms now, but don't worry. We will always help you when you're in need."

Penny POV
"Lodestar, the avinia that you sent to Unleasher broke through the magical charm," I cheered. "Finally, you've boosted your powers!"

"That's not all," Lodestar replied. "Look. The avinia that flew away just now came back. And since I aviniatized Unleasher, it should have gone missing. But it didn't." Lodestar's eyes locked with mine as a wicked grin spread across his face. "You know what this means, don't you?"

The sparkle in my eyes matched my friend's as I answered, "Yes. You can finally reaviniatize people once again."