Correction (Evolution Pt. 8)

Fang POV
"Seriously? Cuffs?" I asked as I stared at the golden handcuffs glinting in my hands. "How am I gonna use this when I can't even get near him?"

"We'll cover you first," Pyral told me as my companions eyes the wave of zombies racing towards us.

"Come on, come on..." I murmured under my breath. My vision remained dark, not even giving me the slightest clue as to what I should do. Until I eyed the force field energy shining in Psionio's palms.

"Psionio, wait!" I called out as she got ready to hurl it at the zombies. She spun around and glanced at me in confusion as I scanned the surroundings again, this time realising that the force field, Aerial, Hydro, the cuffs and myself were all key to the plan. But as the pieces clicked together, I realised something else; I needed Hydro' powers to evolve immediately.

"Hydro!" I shouted. "I need your help!"

"Yes, Astro?" Hydro smiled at me.

"Do you think you're able to manipulate the frost particles in the air? I know you can't do it yet, but Tokki said that it was one aspect of your power that you should be able to achieve," I responded.

Hydro still looked a bit uncertain, but as her dark blue eyes focused on mine, steely determination set into her features as she whispered, "Anything for you, Astro." It took several minutes of Hydro summoning water and snapping her fingers, but she finally unlocked the key to her powers. I watched in awe as she shook her teal hair out of her eyes and blasted herself high above, hovering so high it seems like she was touching the sky.

A strangled grunt slipped through her lips as she pulled some sort of white energy from the sky and slammed it against a sphere of water, fusing them together. Even Hydro held up the ice cube in shock and marveled at its wonder.

"I did it!" Hydro cheered. "And Astro, I'm ready now."

I gave her a kiss as I murmured, "Great job, Hydro. I'm proud of you."

Hydro smiled back as she yelled, "Hydrokinesis, Ice Dome!" She summoned a thousand more frost particles from the atmosphere, merging it with a tsunami's worth of water, hurling the giant sphere at the army of zombies trudging towards us. As the ice-blue sphere flew, it expanded to encase every single warrior perfectly.

"Your turn, Astro!" Hydro shouted over the growls, both from the army and Stillness. I grinned as Aerial and I commanded, "Gimmi, Multio, unify!

"Whoa, cool..." I breathed as white, blue and green streaked down my suit, reminiscent of Aerial's own. As the light faded, I declared, "We are Astrial!"

"Pulse Field!" Psionio shouted, encasing us in her energy dome. Once it had locked in place, one of our hands grabbed the golden handcuffs while the other three rose to the sky and yelled, "Replication!"

"That's about enough," I murmured as we multiplied to a hundred figures. Stillness slowly backed away as Psionio shouted again, "Divide!"

"Ready?" I asked Aerial mentally once each of the hundred figures was protected by a force field, holding up the cuffs. Aerial answered confidently, "Ready as ever!" as we all leaped forward. Stillness shrieked and rolled backwards, sending millions of arrows flying. But he was too slow; most of us dodged the arrows swiftly and pounced on him.

"Say goodbye to your adventures, Stillness!" I laughed over the villain's snarl. His limbs had been locked together by so many handcuffs that he could barely move an inch. All he could do was lie still as all of us merged into one and smashed the bow in half.

The swoosh of a flame told me that Pyral had captured the avinia, releasing a bright "A" in the sky. "So far, we have The Caves of Bla," I summarised for everyone as Aerial and I divided, letting me repair the damage done by Stillness.

Groans echoed from Hydro's ice dome, followed by shouts and screams of panic. Hydro giggled, "Oops, forgot to set them free..." She snapped her fingers, and the mass of students sighed in relief, some tumbling onto the ground.

"Are you okay, Angelo?" Aerial extended a fair hand to the archer lying on the floor, who seemed exhausted after regaining consciousness. "What am I doing here?" Angelo asked as he pulled himself up. "Oh...I was aviniatized, wasn't I?"

"Into a pretty powerful villain, yes!" I confirmed. "But why did it happen?"

Angelo rubbed his head as he admitted, "Someone played a prank on me and used my arrow to make me express my love with Willow—then I just completely embarrassed myself."

"Well, I think you should talk to Willow," Golden Dragon chimed in softly, as if he was thinking about a girl he liked. "Let her know your feelings, and maybe she'll realise what a special person you are."

"Ok, I guess I will," Angelo agreed. "And I'm never going to prank someone with my arrows again, now that I know what a bad experience it can be...thanks for your help, heroes!"

As Angelo flew away, Psionio tapped Golden Dragon's shoulder as she stage-whispered, "Hmm...I know someone who is good at giving advice, but not following their own advice. Preferably targeting a black-haired girl with feelings for him, who loves baseball too..."

Golden Dragon's cheeks flushed deep red as he looked away, murmuring with a hint of embarrassment, "Come on, Psionio...I'm not going to force Bibi into anything."

Teleto reminded him, "Why do you think it would be forcing?"

Golden Dragon just turned even redder and kept his head to the ground. I couldn't tell whether that was confirmation, irritation or embarrassment.

But I took it as all three.