Time To Battle (Love and Hate Pt. 2)

Janet POV
I was busy fighting my annoying friend Addie who had become Hearthunter when I noticed Astro soaring towards me. I turned just in time to see him struck by Dark Cupid's arrow. He sacrificed himself to protect me! "Oh no..." I murmured. I didn't have Teleto's rewinding powers, but I needed to bring Astro back to his normal self!

Astro suddenly shouted, "Hydro, I...loathe you!" Now even he was shooting lightning arrows at me and I found myself surrounded by three archers. I only had one choice. "Hydrokinesis!" I shouted desperately. "Tsunami!" I yelled as I hurled it towards Dark Cupid and Hearthunter. They were blasted out of the restaurant and down from the top level all the way to the bottom when they smashed through the parapet.

I quickly detransformed and hid behind the overturned tables, trying to dodge Astro's bolts as I fed my Kyra and waited for her to recharge her energy. Suddenly, Astro blasted my table aside just as Tokki finally recharged. I screamed, "Tokki, summon the tsunami! Hydrokinesis!"

I used the same trick I had used on Sunken Chest. A pair of hydro-cuffs bound Astro's hands stopping his stream of bolts and pinning him to the wall. As he struggled to free himself, I wondered how I could save him. Then I had the prefect idea.

Astro screamed, "I hate you, Hydro!"

I answered calmly, "You may hate me, Astro, but I love you." I pulled him in for a kiss. Struggling furiously, Astro's eyes widened as I got closer to him. Giving him a passionate kiss, I watched as his movements slowed down and his eyes returned to the same sky blue it was when he was Astro.

"Jan-I mean, Hydro? What's happening?" Astro asked in confusion.

"You sacrificed yourself to save me from Dark Cupid and you were struck by his arrow," I answered. "Thank you!" I sighed, hugging him tightly.

Astro looked shocked at first, but pushed my hair away from my cheek to give me a light kiss.

"Tokki, stop the flood," I said and detransformed. Quickly feeding her to help her recharge, I told Astro, "I blasted Hearthunter and Dark Cupid down the tower earlier when I tried to rescue you from Dark Cupid's hate arrows. Let's go find them!"

Transforming back into Hydro, Astro and I leaped down the building only to find the rest of our team battling the villains.

"How did you find them?" I asked as I fought Hearthunter.

Teleto, who was dealing with Dark Cupid along with Pyral, answered, "They fell from the top of the building with a tsunami chasing after them, just as the four of us came racing towards the Main Dining Hall."

"Oh yeah! Where's Psionio?" Astro asked.

"She got struck before I used my Second Chance..." Teleto answered with remorse in his tone. We locked her in the cabinet there so that she can't do any damage. Edgar has Marco. Now, he's Psioni-shot."

Sure enough, Edgar wasn't all in black...he was half black, half pink and shot Pulses at Hearthunter, who responded with her own diamond tipped claws and pink arrows. Just then, Dark Cupid shot a barrage of black arrows at us. Astro and I darted away in time, but Teleto wasn't lucky enough. He was struck by two and growled, turning on us.

Astro struck him with a lightning bolt, blasting him into one of the cabinets. Trix flew out just in time. "Hydro, you take Trix!" Astro advised.

"Ok!" I responded. "Tokki, Trix, unify!" A light blue melded with my suit's sky blue and green portals dotted my new suit. A yellow shimmer spread across my hair, turning it blonde as the glowing aura faded. "I am now...Teledro!" I announced.