Realisation (Creation Pt. 4)

Fang POV
"Ugh..." Penalty rubbed her head and groaned. "Why are we back here? What did you do?" She whipped her head around, studying the surroundings.

"Give me that clock, Penalty!" Hydro shouted, sending a tsunami swirling towards the villain. But Penalty dodged it easily, sending beams of light from her clock at us. "Never!" she snarled.

"Well, then we have no choice but to take it from you. Wind Dragon!" Golden Dragon shouted as he morphed into a majestic dragon.

Golden Dragon whirled through the air, sending cyclones spiralling towards Penalty. Penalty grunted as she leaped here and there, dodging everyone's relentless attacks at her. Sooner or later, we would defeat that villain.

Addie POV
As I swirled around dodging their attacks frantically, I felt my anger building up. I let my anger pool into a giant puddle of black hate, then channeled it outwards, blasting it like an aura of light, smiling when we whirled back through time yet again.

"You can't escape soccer!" I cackled as the heroes furiously blasted bolts at me in the arena. Realising we had gone back in time yet again, Astro snarled with impatience.

"Stop this Addie, you're weakening yourself when you are aviniatized! Overexertion can cause big problems, so just stop all this crap and stop harming yourself!" Astro shouted at me.

"I don't believe you, Astro. You should not tell lies! As a punishment this boy comes with me!" I yelled, dragging Jake away.

"Please, Addie, stop all this madness!" Jake begged. "I know you really are a great person, and I don't want you to succumb to Lodestar! Please don't do this!"

"Be quiet, fool!" I shouted, yelling at the heroes who tried and failed to hit me, "Don't you get it? You'll never win! So just give up and give me your Kyras!"

I watched them snarl angrily as they fought themselves yet again, cackling evilly, "If I can't enjoy this sport, no one can! Serves all the brats who made fun of me right!"

I jumped onto another cloud, trying to get a better view when suddenly Jake jumped down, only to have Astro catch him.

"Ugh, let him go, he's useless anyways," I told myself. But I couldn't resist craning my neck to see, and that's when I slipped.

And fell.

"Ahhhhhhh!" I shrieked as I fell. I closed my eyes and screamed, not daring to know what would happen next.

Suddenly, I felt myself land in a lair of strong arms, and the person immediately cringed liked they had broken their arms.

I opened my eyes to stare who has doubled over into the floor. Then I saw...

It was Jake. He had saved me.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" All the heroes rushed to his side while I dodged away behind a bush.

I slumped onto the ground, exhausted. "I can't believe Jake would do that for me..."
I murmured to myself, my eyes glittering with shock. Suddenly there was a rustling as someone pushed the leaves aside. I leaped up, ready to fight, but it was a familiar figure standing in his underwear.

"Are you okay, Addie?" Jake studied me in concern even as his own arms were broken. As I looked at him, I realised that I saw something in the reflection of his ice blue eyes.

His love for me. His care. And his willingness to support and help me.

"What's happening, Penalty? I feel your emotions changing!" Lodestar shouted.

"I don't want to be Penalty anymore!" I realised. "Jake saved my life. I want to see him! I want to talk to him!"

I concentrated my energy and slammed it against the clock in my hand. "Remove. These. Powers!" I grunted through gritted teeth, blasting all my anger against the clock. And as I watched, it shattered.

As I turned back to my normal form, I rushed to Jake. "Jake! I'm sorry for hurting you."

Jake stared up at me. His shock turned to relief as he hugged me, not saying a word.

As he released his hold on me awkwardly, he looked embarrassed as he stood in his underwear. As we returned to the normal world and his clothes rematerialised, I remembered something I needed to tell him.

"Bye, Addie," Jake said as he turned around, ready to leave.

"Wait, Jake," I told him, waiting until he turned back before I continued, "Thanks for caring about me so much even though I never extended the same gratitude to you. You're really...special...and someone I realised that I've started to care a lot about."

There! I had told the truth. And it was so embarrassing. My palms were sweating, I was hyperventilating, my heart was eating furiously and—

"Addie," Jake called me, making me realise how much closer he was this time. "You know I'll always support you."

I looked up into his ice blue eyes, flooding my mind with hundreds of words.

Promises.
Secrets.
Confessions.

But they didn't feel like what I wanted to say as I studied the flecks of ice blue. So I titled my head up and pressed my lips against his.

And then...everything was new.

The soft press of my lips against his.
The way his hair smelled citrusy and sweet.
The way Jake and I seemed to melt into the kiss.

It was him who finally pulled away, his eyes shimmering in the light. "Thanks for telling me how you feel, Addie," he whispered.

"Always, Jake. Always." I responded softly.

Fang POV
Yet again the avinia released a blank after Penalty's self-defeat, and I watched as Addie and Jake kissed passionately. I was glad that Addie finally had found someone for her.

I was all ready to leave when Byron came running. "Fang!" he panted. "I found what your Kyra can do!"

"What, Master?" Gimmi asked.

"Your power of creation allows you to create one special object each time you transform, to help you specially for the enemy. You can use it now if you'd like."

"Whoa..." I murmured as Byron explained how to activate the power. "Well, here goes nothing...Creation!"

My palm glimmered with yellow light, and I imagined a magical charm that could protect others as I sent the energy flying into the sky.

"Magic Charm is your command, for you to get what you demand!" The ball of energy spoke.

"Magic Charm!" I yelled, causing a crack in the sky to drop a golden charm into my palm.

"Addie, this is for you. It will protect you from the avinias coming to harm you and will allow you to prevent yourself from reaviniatization in the future."

"Wow! Thanks, Astro!" Addie thanked me, wearing the necklace immediately. Apparently the charm changed based on the personality of the person it was for.

As I looked into Addie's eyes and she stared into mine, I no longer saw love. I just saw admiration. It looked like Addie had found her one true love.