Special Powers (Beginnings Pt. 3)

Fang POV
"Every Kyra grants a one-time power that you can use when facing off against an enemy. After using it, you transform back into your normal self at the end of five minutes. Astro, your special power is Fulmination. Upon activation, you will explode in a flash of lightning that stuns enemies temporarily, as well as partially blinding them afterwards. You also have a normal power called Bolt, which is basically you shooting out a lightning bolt that homes in on enemies and acts as a boomerang," Gimmi told me.

Evex declared, "Moonshot, your special power is Nightsand. You will create a huge sandstorm that causes your enemies to fall into the pit of their worst nightmares. This renders them weaker and gives you a better chance at beating them. Your normal power, Darkbite, shoots a ray of moonlight that causes enemies to feel weakened emotionally when struck and causing them to lose hope."

Marco said, "Psionio, your special power is Force Field. You surround all your allies in a dome of energy that is nearly indestructible. Magic can leave the dome but cannot enter. Your normal power, Pulse, shoots a stream of energy that will slowly encase your enemies upon striking them."

"Hydro, your special power, Hydrokinesis, allows you to create any object you want out of any form of water. This object is completely indestructible except when faced with flames. Normally, your Manipulation allows you to control each form of water according to your will." Tokki declared.

"Pyral, Everblaze is your special power. This creates an ever-raging flame that can almost never be extinguished. It can only be controlled by you and will only die down at your command. Your normal power, Inferno, allows you to summon up balls of flame and burn almost anything." Jaek-o informed her.

"Lastly, Teleto, your special power is stronger than the rest. Second Chance allows you to travel back in time according to when you started the power, and unlike other powers, this can be used as many times as needed for fifteen minutes after activation. Your normal power, Voyage, creates a portal that allows you to teleport you and friends anywhere instantly." Trix finished.

"Be sure to use your powers at the right time!" Gimmi advised. "Lodestar can avinise people, which manipulates their negative emotions to turn them into supervillains with deadly powers. However, each time he does that, he leaves behind a token that can lead us to unlock the doors into his secret base. However, Lodestar doesn't know that, since he was too impatient and didn't listen to Vinjo's explanation before he summoned him. That is our only advantage against him."

"That and our great teamwork!" Fang winked.