Guardian (The Hunt Pt. 2)

Leon POV
"You!" Pyral snarled. A giant blaze erupted around the villains, who leaped aside just in time.

"We can do tricks too!" an unfamiliar voice said indignantly.

"Show yourself!" Psionio yelled, gathering a huge sphere of Pulses in her palm.

A mysterious figure stepped out of the shadows, announcing, "I am Vikana. Were you looking for Lyrii? Well, too late! I have her now!"

"We'll see about that!" Psionio told her, slamming the giant Pulse against the ground. It exploded in many directions, raining the villains with them.

"Stop that!" Vikana whirled her fam above her head, shielding herself from some of the Pulses. Lodestar did the same, but it wasn't enough to stop all of the Pulses, flames and Darkbites,

"What is going on here? Get out of my temple!" a random voice boomed.

Everyone turned to stare at a giant moving statue that had emerged from a hole in the wall beside Lyrii's box.

The statue's eyes grew large as he spotted Vikana. "You stole the jewel I was supposed to protect! Come back here! I am the guardian!"

"Perfect!" Lodestar laughed. "Vikana, do the honours."

As an opal butterfly flew out of Lodestar' jewelled staff, Vikana pulled a golden talon out of her fan, slamming it against the avinia.

"Fly, my avinia, and help this guardian get revenge!" Lodestar cackled. The last thing we saw of him was him running far away before he blinded everyone with searing light. By the time it faded, the statue had swelled to two times its original size, its eyes glowing with rage. Its claws burned with flames, and a poison-tipped tail swung behind its massive frame.

A giant Cerberus-head materialised beside it, its two eyes shining like pink tourmaline. Two glowing blue claws reached from its chin, glimmering with pink at its tips. Finally, its mouth was a giant chasm that was completely devoid of teeth.

"We need backup," I murmured. "Voyage!"

Soon, the familiar serene landscape of the school flashed before me, not matching my panic as I transmitted repeatedly, "Get to the main gate, an aviniatized villain appeared in Brazil!"

Soon, Astro and Hydro had leaped down from their posts, jumping into the portal with me. The villains had already began attacking, and I quickly activated my Second Chance, leaping onto the roof. Just on time, as well, as poison sprayed the area where I had just been standing.

"Hey, Mr. Villain, who's your little partner?" Astro taunted.

The villain snarled, "I am Guardian. And that is Mesmer. Now, hand over your Kyra so that I can chase down that thief!"

"Never! We'll free you from this aviniatization!" Hydro shouted, slamming the Cerberus against the wall.

"No! I do not need to be freed, I need justice!" Guardian snarled, shooting twin laser beams from his eyes. The tiles erupted in flames, burning to ashes.

"You're mistaking justice for revenge!" Pyral shouted, extinguishing all of his flames and dodging the weird heart-shaped blows that Mesmer kept on unleashing. "Please, surrender your claw for a while, and we'll be able to help you!"

"Never!" Guardian yelled. He swung his claw against the wall, making the whole roof collapse.