Determination Like Nothing Else (Evolution Pt. 11)

Bibi POV
"No..." I gasped. "He can't have..."

A blinding flash of light from Astro brought me back to the present. "Voyager, stay focused! If we want to save Golden Dragon, we need to defeat Silent Chest first."

I clenched my fist, knowing Astro was right—and vowing to save my own saviour. I would stop at nothing to avenge him.

"Creation, Lucky Charm!" Astro shouted over the chaos of flying and thundering blows. A quick flash showed a bus falling onto the spot where the hero was standing, followed by a yelp from the hero himself.

"What the hell is this going to do?" Astro yelled. "It's so heavy, I can't even lift it!"

I glanced around the clearing, letting my instincts show me the way. A few glows outlined the plan for me, waiting for me to piece it together. "Ok, I think I know!"

I raised a drawing of a spray paint can and instructed Teleto, "Go to my dorm, 14-34, and get this. Everyone else, fan out and distract Silent Chest for a while."

Teleto blinked away, reappearing a minute later with a blue can of paint in his hand. I grabbed it and tossed it to Aerial, who shouted, "Replication!" Soon a dozen versions of the blonde hero had spread across the area, all passing the cans back to me. I opened a Wormhole back in time, finding myself from the past eleven seconds. Twelve of us stepped out from the glowing white void, each reappearing around the area where Silent Chest had to be. Each of us sprayed the paint everywhere, and soon a roar told us that we had hit our mark. A blue, smudgy form appeared—not well defined enough to see its features, but still able to register easily.

"Sorry, Sandy," I whispered as I took Gorog away from the paralysed hero. "Gorog, Second, unify!"

"Whoa..."I mumbled as golden light flashed across my suit, enveloping me in a fiery circle of red and gold and dottin my suit with the same prosperous colours.

"Voyager, what's the next step?" Moonshot called, unleashing storms of dark energy at Silent Chest, eventually falling into a tick-and-roll.

"It's Gold Voyage now," I corrected, "and wait a second. Something is still missing..."

My eleven copies flashed, reminding me of the special power that Gorog granted. "Deception!" I commanded, summoning thousand of illusions all around me.

Silent Chest growled in frustration, sending barrages of arrows everywhere to vanquish the illusions. But there were simply too many, and I had already moved on the next step.

"Hope you enjoy this!" Hydro shouted at the frustrated villain, lopping a tight coil of Hydro-ropes around his waist and pinning his arms. The villain struggled to no avail, but instead narrowed his eyes and took flight.

"Come on..."I murmured. "Now!" On cue, all the illusions and copies jumped into the air and surrounded Silent Chest with Wormholes. I snapped my fingers, tightening the cage and capturing the villain at last.

"Pyral, you ready?" I shouted, bracing for the last step.