Sacrifice (Oblivion Pt.3)

Fang POV
"Ok, everyone, I have a plan!" I announced. "Moonshot, Psionio, you hold off Summoner for a while. Hydro and Pyral are art of my plan."

"Jaek-o, Gimmi, Tokki, unify!" Our roar resounded across the clearing, barely drowning out Psionio's  yell, "Pulse Field!"

We were a new hero—Hydro-Astraflame. We advanced towards Summoner, screaming, "Fulmination Bolt, Hydrokinesis, combine!"

A giant water-cage that crackled with lightning hovered above Summoner, slamming onto the ground and trapping him.

"Summoner, hand over your aviniatized object or well burn you and everything you have!" we shouted, a ball of Everblaze sparking to life in our left hand.

"Nope. Tunnel!" Summoner cackled. A tunnel appeared below him, and soon he popped out hundreds of metres away from the cage.

"Oh no..." we murmured. We had forgotten about that! "Jaek-o, Tokki, Gimmi, divide!" We separated into three heroes once again. "Sorry, I didn't think it through..." I mentally facepalmed myself.

"It's okay, Fang. We'll get him soon," Janet told me. But a scream distracted us.

"Trix!" Leon yelled. "Summoner got him!" Summoner was nowhere in sight.

But suddenly he popped out from the ground behind us. "Say hello to Tele-summoner!" the villain giggled, his suit now transformed to half-orange, half-turquoise.

"Stop, Summoner. If not I'll do something that I really don't want to do." My tone was threatening, but I felt afraid as I leaped forwards to face him, pushing Janet and Colette behind me. I would protect Colette and my girlfriend even if it cost me my life.

But Moonshot already had another plan.

Edgar POV
"Sorry, Evex, but I've gotta save them. Please understand your sacrifice was for the better..." I talked to the Kyra, whose eyes went big.

"Darknight!" I yelled with dread in my voice. Slamming the unnaturally black sphere against the ground, I knew I didn't have much time. Although everyone looked at me in shock, thank goodness Pyral knew what to do. Slamming all of Tele-summoner's belongings against the ground, she shouted, "Everblaze!"

Ashes were carried on the wind, just like the sad song I imagined in my head. Using my special power, Darknight, could have disastrous consequences on Evex. It drained lots of energy and would weaken him greatly. I just hoped he was okay.

"Balance!" Astro yelled as the darkness in Summoner's vision subsided. Immediately, I detransformed and grabbed Evex.

"Evex, are you okay?" I asked desperately, looking at the lifeless form in my palm.

"Evex?"