Consultation (Shocks Pt. 1)

Fang POV
It had been minutes since we had defeated Unleasher and Mdm Rosa had been returned to her office in the now-peaceful Biodome. The six of us were discussing Unleasher's powers, and Pyral and Psionio seemed particularly shook.

"I can't believe that Unleasher's spheres managed to break my force field. It was supposed to be unbreakable! But somehow Unleasher managed to destroy it," Jessie murmured.

"Yeah, and she managed to extinguish my inextinguishable Everblaze!" Colette agreed as she sipped some hot chocolate.

"Plus, my boomerang is supposed to be able to pass through anything, but it bounced off Unleasher's ice shield harmlessly," I added while finishing my own drink.

"Unleasher was the strongest villain we've ever met," Leon said the thing on everyone's mind, "We nearly lost to her. We outnumbered her by 500%!"

"Why the math?" I asked him.

"Math test tomorrow," he responded, blushing ever so slightly.

"That doesn't matter," Janet changed the subject. "Why wasn't there any letter after we defeated her? After all, she was aviniatized, not reaviniatized—we even saw the avinia float out."

"You know, I think it was just a space," I explained with the best idea I had. "After all, you didn't expect the location to be a single, 26-letter word, did you?"

Everyone murmured their agreement as we stood up to get a move on to find our classes.

<*~*>

For the next few weeks, we continued to fight reaviniatized villains, and for once we fought King Pengula with his new Vika,
Carapace. But thankfully, Unleasher was never reaviniatized. We had tried to keep Mdm Rosa happy, preventing her from getting reaviniatized.

Because if she did, it would be almost impossible to fight her.

So the weeks passed with exams, lessons, discussions and battles.

Then one day we found a note in all of our rooms.

Meet me at my office at 7pm.

—Byron

So that we did. And we found Mr. Byron's desk covered in multiple ancient books, manuscripts and drawings. Among them was the Kyroire, flipped open to the page about Gimmi. The Kyra of the Stars.

"Heroes, I have finally found something that could prove useful in the future. As you all know, the descriptions in the Kyroire are from half a millennium ago. But I found the Ancient Kyroire, dating back to at least two thousand years ago. When the Kyras were first discovered," Byron declared.

He opened a thick blue book, full of an ancient language that no one understood. But Byron seemed to.

On a special page where all the Kyras had been drawn, Byron pointed to the English words. "This tells us the powers of all our Kyras. Ones that possibly haven't been discovered yet."

I read, "Jaek-o, the Kyra of Destruction. Tokki, the Kyra of Transmission. Trix, the Kyra of Migration. Marco, the Kyra of Protection. Evex, the Kyra of Oblivion. And Gimmi, the Kyra of Creation."