Ultimatum (Elemental Ultimatum Pt.4)

Fang POV
"Tokki? What did you just do?" I asked the little Kyra as everyone stared at her in shock.

Tokki shyly explained, "I was trying to save you and your friends."

"I know, but how did you do...that?" I questioned in confusion.

"When Kyras use their powers without a holder, the power becomes extremely strong. As you saw earlier, I used my dissolved form to make a tsunami that would blast Unleasher away from all of you to protect you. But Kyras using a power without a holder causes terrible damage. For example, I completely dissolved the glass of the Biodome. And that isn't the worst," Tokki answered.

Everyone looked down, including Janet who had been freed from her ice cage by Pyral. The entire street was submerged in water, with Unleasher lying on a part of the Biodome's structure. I couldn't tell whether she was moving. The was also rain thundering down on the street, making the water level so high it nearly rose to the third level. Everyone had been evacuated to the highest levels, for the entire first and second levels were flooded. The buildings' foundations were about to crack, and the pouring rain just made it worse.

"Wow, that's disastrous. I hope my Balance can fix that. But thanks, Tokki," I thanked the small Kyra. "Everyone, recharge your Kyras. Time to defeat Unleasher," I declared.

As soon as everyone was ready, we leaped down to face Unleasher, who had just woken up.

"Oh my god, what happened to her left arm?" Hydro asked in shock. It was just a stump, with blood pouring from it and making the water red.

"We'd better fix this before it's too late," I worried.

Unleasher growled in fury, using her right hand to make a fire-arm for herself. She shot as many spheres as she could from her right hand, but she had definitely been weakened a lot. Even so, she was still as formidable as any other villain.

"Well, time to get this over with," I murmured as Psionio, Hydro and I dodged behind a building with Teleto, leaving Pyral and Moonshot to deal with Unleasher. "Tokki, Marco, Gimmi, unify!" the three of us shouted.

As we merged into one, we became a white outline. Then, pink, white, blue and yellow swirled across our suit, making us a mix of colours with multiple patterns adorning our suit. Our boots rose in height, shining with midnight blue, while our skin too was decorated with an array of the four colours, in so many shades that one couldn't even start to imagine them. Finally, our hair glistened with water droplets, turning us into the hero Astra-Hydronio.

"Voyage!" Teleto opened a portal in front of us. Appearing right behind Unleasher, we tried to grab her sphere, but she noticed our hand creeping into her pocket. She whirled around, whipping multiple spheres at us. Luckily, we were ready. Our Pulses, Bolts and Manipulations knocked all of them off course. Then, we pretended to fall into the water.

Just as we predicted, Unleasher readied a huge ball of flames, ready to throw it at us. Just as she sent in flying, we shouted at supersonic speed, "Pulse, Manipulation, Bolt, combine!" A giant blue, pink and yellow sphere appeared in our hands, glistening with raindrops and crackling with lightning. "Take...this!" we yelled as we slammed the giant fireball back at the villain.

Shocked, Unleasher shrieked as the flame-ball hit her in the chest, knocking her over. As the fire raged, we yelled, "Pulse Field, Hydrokinesis, combine!" The fallen Unleasher rose to her feet just as the bluish-pink force field encaged her. Pounding against the force field with her elemental spheres, she didn't notice when three Hydro-ropes lassoed her and slammed her against the force field. She screamed as she was shocked again and again, torrents of blood dripping from her left stump of a hand.

Cringing at the bloody sight, we yelled, "Pulse Field, dissolve! Fulmination!" The force field disappeared, dropping Unleasher onto the water seconds before the Fulmination paralysed her. Seeing her frozen in shock, we stalked towards her slowly. Grabbing the sphere, we tossed it to Pyral and asked, "Would you do the honours?"

"Everblaze!" Pyral said, relief sounding in every syllable, as the sphere burned to ashes. The opal butterfly fluttered out, followed by a shimmer in the sky. When it finally faded, it revealed...

"Nothing?" we asked in confusion.