Revelations (Evolution Pt. 10)

Fang POV
"No!" Teleto gasped. Psionio narrowed her eyes and formed a force field around us, protecting us from Silent Chest's frenzied attacks. Golden Dragon quickly pulled Second away from Voyager before Teleto sent her to safety. But what was shocking was the revelation of the girl behind the mask.

"Bibi?" Golden Dragon's jaw fell open, staring at the frozen girl in shock. She was definitely a few years olde than the Bibi we knew, but recognisable all the same. Golden Dragon's eyes narrowed with determination as he called Teleto to take her away. Then he hissed at Silent Chest, "You're gonna regret what you did, fool."

"Wait!" I pulled him back before he could pounce on Silent Chest. "I know you feel anger at him for hurting your love, but he's just a normal person. Don't make him suffer because of Vikana and Lodestar."

Golden Dragon's cheeks flushed at the reminder, but he looked away and murmured, "Okay, Fang, I promise I won't do anything reckless."

"Moonshot, you know what to do!" Hydro called. Second zipped over to him, whooping as Moonshot yelled, "Second, Evex, unify!"

"Cool!" Pyral laughed as Moonshot, now Tele-shot, stared down at his shit, which was a mix of neon blue and black. It made him stand out in the night like bioluminescence as he pulled us into a void and into the Wormhole.

"What's your plan?" Jessie asked as she fed Marco.

"We should recruit someone else to hold Second," Tele-shot informed her. "Preferably the same black-haired girl that Golden Dragon has the hots for."

The majestic dragon turned as red as his flames, looking away as Tele-shot called out, "Trail, locate," then, "Find Bibi!"

A dark road wound into one of the nearby portals, which we all jumped through. Bibi was sitting on a park bench nearby, sipping some hot cocoa, leaping up with a shriek when we appeared in front of her.

"Whoa, hi, heroes!" Bibi cheered. "What brings you here?"

I winked at Golden Dragon, who blushed as he passed Second to Bibi. He stammered, "Bi-Bibi, today we are facing an extremely powerful enemy called Silent Chest. So, we need new help, and we feel that y-you are most suited for this role. So, will you accept this new responsibility?"

Bibi gasped at the little rabbit Kyra floating beside her and waving happily. "Of course! I'd love to help you! Hey...but isn't this the super cool adult rabbit's Kyra? What am I doing with it?"

"Yeah, she's just you from the future," I answered.

"Wow...cool..." Bibi breathed. "Well, Second, time to play!" In second, the raven-haired girl transformed into the Voyager that we all knew, albeit quite a bit younger. But the resemblance was still obvious.

"Time to go!" Teleto cracked a tear in the clearing in front of us to bring us back to Silent Chest.

As everyone stepped through, we surveyed the area in shock. "What happened here?" I asked, confused. All the trees in the clearing had collapsed, craters were everywhere and dozens of people had been frozen, fear etched onto their stiff faces.

"Watch out!" Aerial yelled. A storm whipped around us, showing an approaching figure who yelped as he was trapped in the storm. Lightning crackled and thunder boomed as I summoned the power of the sky, as did everyone else.

"Take this!" Pyral yelled, hurling a blast of flames at Silent Chest. Then something unexpected happened as the fire slammed into Silent Chest.

"Whoa!" Pyral screamed as the fireballs ricocheted back at us. The missiles rained all around us, nearly striking us. We were retreating when...

"Ow!" Voyager gasped as a flame thudded into her leg. Silent Chest laughed as he fired a storm of immobilising arrows at her fallen form. Voyager's eyes widened in fear. But a bundle of flames rolled over her at the last second, squawking in agony as it thudded into his back.

Voyager opened a Wormhole quickly, reappearing behind us as she turned over the limp form. But we never expected to see Golden Dragon, limbs frozen stiff and eyes widened in shock.