New Evil (Elemental Ultimatum Pt. 1)

Fang POV
Over the next week, we faced Sunken Chest and Hearthunter countless times, each of them with their own new Vika. Hearthunter had been aviniatized at least 10 times by the time the week was over. But I had something else in mind.

"Guys, have you realised that King Pengula never got reaviniatized?" I asked everyone as we defeated Hearthunter and her Vika Asperia.

"In fact, I have!" Psionio agreed as Teleto leaped away to bring Addie back to her class. "I don't get why."

"Yeah, Mr.P is always very annoyed about everything. It's weird that Lodestar didn't reaviniatize him," I told everyone.

"Maybe Lodestar thought that King Pengula was too weak," Colette suggested as she fed her Kyra.

"I guess it's possible..." I murmured while feeding my own. "Or could it be that there's something preventing him from doing so?"

"I think we need to investigate..." Moonshot returned.

??? POV
"Hmm...the heroes have suspicions...but they are all wrong! There's nothing preventing me from doing it...I just don't want to! But it is time to return from the defeat of Hearthunter yet again. I feel a negative emotion arising, from a new person this time! Fly away, my avinia, and unleash this poor person's powers!" Lodestar cackled evilly.

Fang POV
Just after defeating Hearthunter, I was dashing down the hallway to get to my next class, passing the Biodome on my way. Suddenly hearing loud voices from inside, I thought, Oh no, negative emotions! I'd better get there before an avinia comes!

I raced in, only to find two people in the Chinese Garden, arguing furiously. It was Mdm Rosa, the caretaker of the Biodome and Mr Gale, our principal! As I got closer, I was able to hear their conversation. "No, Gale! We can't use this fertiliser! It will harm nature!" Mdm Rosa was shouting.

"No, but this is way cheaper than your special fertiliser! We need to cut cost on the Biodome!" Mr. Gale yelled back.

"Please, teachers, calm down!" I shouted at them. But I was too late. The familiar opalescent butterfly fluttered into a silver sphere that Mdm Rosa held in her hand, and soon Lodestar's voice rang through the clear dome.

"Mr Gale, run!" Mdm Rosa cried in terror as Lodestar spoke to her.

"I knew it," I snarled. "Gimmi, bring the storm!"

"Mr Gale, it's not safe here," I leaped towards the cowering old man, bringing him back to the giant library. "Mdm Rosa will never find you here!"

As I leaped back towards the Biodome, I texted everyone to rush to the Biodome. Meanwhile, I found Mdm Rosa struggling to reject Lodestar's influence.

"Unleasher, accept these powers and you shall bring justice to your garden! Isn't that what you want?" Lodestar asked again, sounding frustrated. Mdm Rosa struggled furiously, but in the end, her body went rigid as she answered, "Yes, Lodestar."

A wave of opal spread across the gardener, fading after a few seconds to reveal a new villain. "Unleasher!" The villain laughed.