Solutions (Evolution Pt. 18)

Fang POV
"No!" I stumbled back. "I gave you the magical charm! I'm sure of it!"

Victoria cackled, "Well, I had too much potential for Lodestar to ignore. So this time he gave me a partner, Dark Tigress, to ensure that we win! No matter what tricks you pull, we will always succeed!"

"I'll be sure of that," Dark Tigress growled, swinging her barbed tail everywhere as she flew high above.

"We'll see!" Hydro countered, summoning a tidal wave to knock her down. But the water evaporated seconds before it hit, thanks to Victoria. Hydro snarled, "Transmission!"

"It has to be a Vika," Teleto murmured from far behind. He was supervising us from far away, making sure he could rewind when needed. "Dark Tigress is Victoria's assistant."

"Yeah," I agreed. "So we need to neutralise her first."

Voyager grunted, "Exactly how?" She kept on raising her sword and teleporting back in time, but each time Dark Tigress was ready, smashing her claws or tail against Voyager's shield. Voyager has grabbed Teleto's sword, looking like a real night as she charged towards Dark Tigress, slipping through the voids and reappearing here and there.

Victoria had summoned seven Fulmination Bolts and swung them towards us, and it took a lot of energy for me to drive them away. But she just kept on conjuring random things out of nowhere, one of which looked like an alien ray gun.

"Duck!" Aerial shouted as she fired powerful barrages of shots from the weapon. Aerial summoned a tornado, blasting the bullets in all directions. One scraped Dark Tigress on the wings, causing her to shriek.

"Don't worry, I'll deal with her," Voyager panted as she swung her sword repeatedly, blinking in and out of sight everywhere and nowhere at the same time.

Victoria had conjured a force field around herself, but Psionio shattered it with a snap, only for Victoria to create another series of them.

"It's time!" Hydro yelled through the Transmission, using a blast of water to send Dark Tigress hurtling up to the clouds.

"Creation, Lucky Cha—" I began, but Victoria narrowed her eyes and snapped her fingers.

"No!" I gasped as my Creation energy disappeared. "What am I going to do without my Lucky Charm?"

"C'mon," Teleto murmured as he reappeared beside me.

"No!" Victoria yelled as a giant force field materialised all around us, so thick that we could t see through. And when Teleto tried teleporting through, he slammed into a solid wall. Victoria also conjured his Second Chance away, making us utterly defenceless and trapped.

"What are we gonna do now?" Golden Dragon transmitted, hovering high above and striking at Dark Tigress, alongside Voyager.

As if she had heard us, Victoria cackled. "Nothing! You've lost, fools! Time to accept defeat, and hand over those Kyras before I kill you and pick it off your bodies."

"No!" Moonshot yelled, thudding a giant black sphere against the ground. It seemed to be his Nightsand, clouding the clearing for a while as he reminded me, "Don't listen to her! No matter what, there is always a way out! There is always a solution!"

"He's right," I realised. "There's always a solution, no matter what! If we're going to get out of this, my powers WILL OBEY ME!"

There was a pool of mental energy in my head, waiting to be used, but I had never dared to touch it. Time to change the known. Charge into the unknown.

So I concentrated and shoved it out of mind, yelling, "Creation, Lucky Charm!"

And this time, a drill dropped into my hand.