Prologue

{In the process of Editing and Re-writing. This was written when I was 15 and there are a lot of now-sensitive topics that were briefly mentioned that I will be taking out and replacing instead. All in all, similar to the Frozen that was written before but only about 65% original content so an updated read may be worth it ;) I love you guys, so pls bear with me as I try to complete all 90 something chapters lol }

–––

I knew what I was doing was wrong.

I knew that I needed to stop.

Stop the actions that only made the situation worse.

But no matter what I knew or thought, I was blinded by my past. Blinded by the thoughts that are constantly lingering inside my brain, haunting my every movement.

Images of red flashed before my eyes as I watched the blood seep through my knuckles.

The adrenaline rushed through me, pushing the agony of wanting more.

The need to stop before I killed him crossed my mind, but vanished just as quickly as it came. The bones in my fist rattled as they came into contact with the prominent cheekbones of the brunette psycho.

Funny how ironic it is that I am practically beating this freak to the point where he is dead, if not, close to it, and yet I still call him the psycho.

But, I guess that's what happens when you're as screwed up as me. When you come from a fucked up past, and a fucked up life. Everything that you once loved vanishes, and you become stone.

No love, no heart, no feelings. It's easier that way. No heartbreak, no devastation.

Sex, parties, and alcohol are all I need.

What can I say? A different girl every night keeps the heart just right. No need for that sappy shit.

Some call me heartless. Others call me cold.

But I guess that's the truth. No need to sugarcoat it. It's what I am.

I am Frozen.

12/20/19