3. Welcome to the Game

Answer: Sometimes 5 surrounding me but with the crappy bed I have right now I usually use 1 or zero actually haha.

"Where are you taking me?" Alec asked as Magnus unlocked the small door and turned on a flickering light above the stairs that led downstairs. 

"You'll see." Magnus started walking downstairs.

"Tell me or I'm leaving." Alec demanded.

"And here I thought you didn't like to play games." Magnus winked back at him. "Come or leave, I don't care." 

Magnus continued walking and Alec turned to leave, grumbling about how annoyed he was and how he had wasted his time. He got to the door as he was cursing Izzy for knowing that he couldn't resist the challenge of meeting with Magnus. "Stupid, you're an idiot." Alec muttered and then dropped to the ground just as there was an explosion outside.

"Alexander!" Magnus felt the explosion more than heard it. He sprinted up the stairs and saw the door shattered with Alec lying underneath it. "Alec?"

"Magnus, what the hell just happened?" Alec asked as he brushed the wood splinters off him. 

"I have no idea." Magnus looked outside and saw a man running. "It probably has to do with the guy running away."

"What?" Alec got to his feet and pulled his gun out. He tossed his phone to Magnus. "Call for backup."

"Shouldn't you?" Magnus knew before he asked that Alec was going to go after the man, alone.

"Just do it." Alec ran off but Magnus followed behind him. Alec didn't notice; he had a perp to worry about. The man was fast but so was Alec. 

"Freeze!" Alec demanded. 

"Or what?" The man asked without turning around. "Are you going to shoot an unarmed man?"

"If I have to." Alec stepped closer.

"One more step and you will regret it." The man laughed. "Do you really think I didn't have a plan? He said that you weren't a complete idiot. Magnus, Valentine is disappointed in you. You were supposed to have him on the porch when it happened."

"What?" Alec looked at Magnus who frowned. The man took the distraction and disappeared into the forest. "Are you working with them?" Alec asked, now pointing his gun at Magnus.

"Will you put your gun down?" Magnus demanded. "We can go to my place and talk."

"No, tell me right now." Alec hissed as he felt a pang of pain from his side. He ignored it and kept his gun on Magnus.

"First, I am not part of that group. You know my story. He killed my family. Why in the hell would I help him?" Magnus was angry. If Alec had just listened to him they wouldn't be in this mess.  Magnus walked closer to Alec and grabbed the gun which Alec surprisingly let him do.

"Why do I trust you?" Alec asked as his vision blurred.

"People say it's because of my eyes." Magnus smiled but it changed to a frown when he saw something dripping down Alec's arm and leg. "Alexander?"

"Something's wrong." Alec touched his side again and looked down at the blood. 

"You're bleeding." Magnus grabbed Alec just as he fell forward. "Shit!"

Magnus laid him down gently and pulled his hoodie up. There was a chunk of metal in his side and the wound was bleeding heavily.

"Alexander, stay with me." Magnus whispered. "Alexander Gideon Lightwood, don't you dare pass out!"

"Please don't kill me." Alec whispered. 

"I'll only kill you if you pass out on me again." Magnus smiled weakly. "I need you go stand up. I can help you walk."

"Okay." Alec stood up slowly and winced as the metal shifted again. 

They slowly and painfully walked to Magnus's cabin. Once inside, Magnus led Alec to the basement and helped him lay down on his couch. It was his favorite piece of furniture that he owned.

"This is going to hurt." Magnus warned as he pulled Alec's hoodie and shirt off.

"I know." Alec groaned. "If you really aren't working with them then how did they find me here?"

"I didn't tell anyone so who did you tell?" Magnus cocked his eyebrow at him.

Alec thought back to when Izzy had told him. Jace had been next to him. Alec trusted both of them, but someone had just tried to kill him so maybe he needed to put his trust on hold. 

"Fuck!" Alec shouted as Magnus pulled the piece of metal out of his side. 

"Sorry." Magnus frowned harder when he saw the blood pooling faster. "Oh shit."

"What?" Alec asked but it felt like he was underwater.

"Um, it's okay." Magnus lied as he called the only person he could think of that would be close enough to help.

Question: Who do you think would be the most likely cast member to read Malec fanfiction? What about Write it? What would their name be? (I know that's actually 3 questions but whatever)