Puntastic

Alec slammed the computer shut just as he heard Magnus walk into the apartment. He shoved it under a pillow and stood up just as Magnus sauntered into their room.

"There you are." Magnus kissed him softly. "How was your day?"

"Much better now that you're here." Alec smiled and tried not to blush. You'd think by now he could be able to talk to his damn boyfriend without blushing, but no. It would probably never work.

"Darling, you are perfect." Magnus brushed his fingers across Alec's cheek before stepping around him to the bed.

"Don't you mean purrfect?" Alec smirked and laughed at his own joke as he pulled off his coat to show the sweater with a giant cat on it.

Magnus burst into laughter. "By the angel, what is that?"

"A sweater." Alec shrugged.

"How long have you been wearing that waiting for me to say you're perfect?" Magnus asked.

"Doesn't matter. It was worth it." Alec chuckled again.

"Well, even in that ridiculous sweater you are beautiful." Magnus cupped Alec's cheek in his hand. He was so happy that Alec was acting truly happy and goofy rather than strict like he usually was.

"You mean Moooo-tiful." Alec yanked off the sweater to show a shirt that had a giant cartoon cow on it.

"I love you." Magnus kissed him through the laughter.

"You make me so happy." Alec picked up a bowl of miso soup.

"Where are you getting all these puns?" Magnus laughed again.

"Donut worry about that. It's for me to know." Alec snickered.

"Well I am loving this." Magnus kissed him again and walked to the bathroom.

Alec quickly opened the computer and looked at the other puns he had searched.

A/N I know it was short and terrible! Haha but I didn't have much time. I finally figured out the problem with wattpad and my phone so it should be working. Sorry about not being around for awhile and I know I never picked a winner for the freaky Friday contest but what about we do a Christmas one?

Also, I'm going to write a party chapter and if you'd like to make an appearance either PM or comment her the name you want me to use and random helpful facts about yourself. I think it'll be fun!

Love you all! 💗💞 and I know I've said this before but I'm back! Also, I'll be updating the other books soon.