Sleeping

Answer: it really depends. Close friends/family phone calls or in person. This guy I'm kind of seeing in person for sure since he's a terrible texter and I'm not ready yet to talk on the phone with him. (If you have any advice about that please share it!) Haha Customers or pretty much anyone else texting.

Alec woke up feeling perfectly at peace and comfortable. He saw that it was barely 4 am.  He still had hours left to sleep. He couldn't remember the last time that he had slept so well. Especially since he had started staying at Magnus's. He was always so nervous that he barely slept a wink.

But last night had been different. He had gotten there well after midnight and they both were beyond tired. He had been giddy with excitement and lack of sleep. When Magnus had texted to invite him he had almost said no. Hell he had, at first.

But Magnus knew him too well. He had sent a picture of his bed covered in fuzzy blankets and pillows. Alec, the pessimistic snarky shadowhunter would never admit to anyone that he loved fuzzy blankets but Magnus just knew. And the bastard used that knowledge to get Alec to come over.

Alec stretched and looked to his side where Magnus was stretched out comfortably. Little snores eminated from his mouth. Alec wanted to kiss his soft, red lips. He wanted to snuggle up to him and wrap his arms around him to take in his warmth. He wanted to feel the other man's heart beat with the palm of his hand as his own heart pounding against his back.

But, Alec just didn't know how to do it. He couldn't just do it, could he? Was he allowed to hug him? Would it be okay for him to kiss him awake? Alec considered it a bit longer then gave up. Of course he couldn't. He reached out then pulled his arm back.

He laid back and fell asleep again dreaming of cuddling with the beautiful warlock in the bed next to him.

Magnus waited for Alec to stop shifting before carefully opening an eye. When he was sure Alec was asleep he turned over so he could look at him. He loved when his shadowhunter stayed over of course he was careful to not tell him that so as to not scare him. He reached forward and slowly took Alec's hand in his own waiting for Alec to pull away.

He didn't and Magnus smiled. Alec was getting better at being around him and being touched. Magnus scooted closer watching Alec with the intensity of a man watching a child play by the ocean. If there was a single shift he would know and act on it.

He wrapped his arm around Alec while keeping their other hands joined. He sighed when Alec nuzzled in closer to him and his hand slipped to Magnus's hip.

"Alexander, I love you." Magnus whispered and kissed the man's cheek before drifting back to sleep.

A couple of hours later Alec woke up feeling a bit too hot but when he noticed that it was Magnus who was causing it he ignored the discomfort. He loved being wrapped in the warlock's arms with their legs twisted together. And he loved the feeling of the silk pants he slept in on his fingers that were on his hips.

"Good morning, Alexander." Magnus mumbled without opening his eyes.

"Oh, morning." Alec sputtered and pulled away.

"Where are you running off to?" Magnus asked with a smirk.

"No where." Alec responded.

"Well, come back." Magnus held his arms out and Alec smiled.

"Okay, for a couple minutes but then I need to get to the institute." Alec snuggled back against him.

"I'll take what I can get." Magnus said against his neck and started kissing it slowly.

Alec moaned. He shouldn't, he should be quiet.

"My man likes that doesnt he?" Magnus chuckled and continued.

"It's okay." Alec shrugged nervously.

"Okay?" Magnus smiled and kissed him again working his way to Alec's mouth. "Just okay?"

"Uh hun." Alec mumbled as he lost his train of thought.

"What about this?" Magnus kissed him lazily on the lips. Even Magnus forgot what they had been talking about at that point and got lost in Alec.

Question: Fog or Rain?