Die!

Answer: Donut be sad; you're Mootiful.🍩🐄 Thatonegirlfromoz haha

"I will destroy you, you filthy son of a bitch!" Alec's voice carried all the way down the stairs outside the apartment.

Magnus, terrified of what was going on, didn't waste time running. He made a portal and leapt through.

"You touch him and I'll make your parents regret being born. You stupid mother fu-" Alec cut his own shouting off. "What did you just say? Really, cause that's not what your mom said last night!"

"Alec, what the hell is going on?" Magnus burst into the study where Alec was sitting at the computer.

"What? Magnus? Um, nothing." Alec, forgetting that he was on a desktop computer, instead of a laptop, slammed it down so hard that it along with the table broke. His headphones fell off his head and bounced loudly on the hardwood floor.

"Alexander, what was that? Are you okay?" Magnus asked and touched his boyfriend's red cheeks.

"I'm fine. I was just practicing." Alec lied badly.

"Practicing what?" Magnus asked with a snort. "How to argue with a teen?"

"No, of course not. I was, um, ah, you know? Practicing for the next fight." Alec looked down at his hands.

"Oh, is that it?" Magnus petended to believe him.

"Yes, I'm sick of being the only one who doesn't have quips while fighting. Jace and Izzy always make great jokes. Even Simon does and sometimes the little girl too." Alec fidgetted with his sweater.

"Wait, did you just say Simon?" Magnus's jaw dropped from shock.

"Yeah, so? That's his name." Alec shrugged and stood up to leave the room.

"You've never said his name before. I honestly thought by now that you just didn't know it. I don't think I even know how to process this." Magnus shook his head wondering if he was actually asleep.

"Magnus, it's not that big of a deal." Alec rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen where he grabbed a mountain dew from the fridge.

"Since when do you drink mountain dew?" Magnus asked with a raised eyebrow. Who the hell was this and what had happened to his boyfriend?

"Oh, Simon brought some over. They're really not bad; they're terrible. But for some reason I can't stop drinking them."

"Are you cheating on me or something?" Magnus blurted.

"What? No, of course not." Alec looked hurt.

"Then what is it? What's going on?" Magnus asked but before Alec could respond his phone rang.

"What?" Alec said in a way of greeting.

"No, dude, I can't." Alec eyed Magnus. "No, I kind of broke my computer."

"I'll get on later. Yeah, exactly. Okay. Shut up. Tell them to suck- uh, tell them that I'll be there later." Alec hung up.

"What was that?" Magnus asked then finally it dawned on him. The computer, the trash talk, simon? "You were gaming, with Simon."

Alec blushed. "No."

"Really?"

"Yes. I'm cheating on you. That's it. I'm a cheater." Alec nodded. "I'm so sorry."

"Yeah right. Now why don't we go fix the computer so I can watch you kick some 12 year old's ass." Magnus patted Alec's back and smiled. "Who would have thought I'd date a gamer? Is there anything else I should know about you?"

"Simon's in the closet?" Alec admitted.

"Oh I know, but Raphael will pull him out just you wait." Magnus chuckled.

"What? No, he's literally in the closet in the study."

"Why the hell is he in the closet?" Magnus threw his arms up.

"I needed his help but seeing his face sometimes pisses me off so I locked him in the closet."

"Alexander, go let your friend out of the closet!"

"He's not my friend and I let him take his laptop. He's fine." Alec brushed off Magnus's concern.

"By the angel, Alec! Go let him out of the closet!"

"You said Raphael would help him." Alec shrugged.

"He isn't here, unless you happened to hide him under the bed or something."

"Then why did you say-oh..." Alec smirked.

"There we go." Magnus smiled.

A/N I know this one's silly but it was fun. Haha he's such a dork and I would just love to see Alec do something like this.

Question: What's your favorite game?