1. Lost Girl

Answer: I have far too many but mostly my favorite thing is when we get frozen yogurt, sit in the car or outside if the weather is nice, and talk about anything and everything.

Is it asleep?

Alec laughed when he saw the text from Magnus. Magnus had been sneaking into the institute every night for the past week but today they were going to spend the day together.

Of course, the fates were never so kind. Alec had been asked to watch a young, abandoned shadowhunter girl. They knew nothing about her except that she was alone. She hasn't spoken or even looked at a single person until Alec had accidentally walked into the room they were keeping her in.

No one knew why but, she instantly leapt towards Alec. At first the nurse and other shadowhunters thought she was going to attack him but Alec shook his head at them and knelt down on one knee. He had just enough time to open up his arms before she landed against him.

That had been 3 hours ago and she didn't seem at all close to letting go of him. Thankfully she had settled for holding his hand rather than clinging to his neck. He really wasn't one for touching.

It's noon and she's probably 6 or 7. I don't think she'll sleep ever.

Magnus grinned. He honestly was only texting like that because he thought Alec would invite him over to help with the girl, but it had been 3 hours and he didn't think it was going to happen anytime soon.

Bring her to my place. Maybe I can help you figure out who she is.

I don't know...

Do it.

Maybe...

"Come on, Alexander." Magnus said from behind him. Alec jumped high while to their surprise the girl didn't seem at all shocked by the warlock who had just magically appeared.

"We should." The girl's voice was scratchy but strong. Alec and Magnus exchanged a look.

"You heard the girl. Let's go." Magnus opened a portal and they went through.

"By the angel! What happened to your apartment?" Alec looked from the blow up castle to the pony to the table full of candy and other treats.

"I thought we deserved some fun." Magnus smiled at the little girl who smiled back cautiously. When she saw the pony she froze.

"Scared of Mr. Sparkles?" Magnus asked and she nodded.

"Do you trust me?" Magnus asked and Alec watched them closely. The girl seemed to be taken with him. She shrugged.

"Ouch. Did you see that Alexander? She shrugged! Shrugged?! Does she trust the high warlock of Brooklyn?! Shrugs!" Magnus threw his hands in the air in fake outrage.

The girl's eyes widened for a moment then she started to giggle. "Daddy, he's silly."

"Yes he is," Alec's eyes bugged out and Magnus looked just as confused. "What did you just say."

The girl looked down then cringed. "Um, he's silly."

"Yes, but what about before that?" Magnus asked and seemed to see more than just a little girl.

"Do you like glitter?" The little girl asked, changing the subject.

Hey lovelies! Sorry it's late and a bit short.

Question: What's something you'd ask Alec if you could ask him anything?