6. A New Day

A/N So I got the new job which means I'll have better hours and be able to work from home or wherever I travel to! I'm so excited! Also, means I'll have more Malec time. Wahoo! But this month I'll be doing both... Haha

"Good morning, Alexander." Magnus's voice sounded like a purr.

Alec curled up towards the warm, honey soothing voice and felt his heart hum with pure bliss.

"Morning." Alec tried to say with a sexy tone, but instead his voice sounded gruff and crackly.

"I love that voice even when it sounds like you've smoked a pack a day your entire life." Magnus kissed Alec's cheek and ruffled his hair.

"Well not all of us can wake up perfect like you, Mr. Wears makeup even though I'm the only person alive whole doesn't need any." Alec blinked a couple of times then rolled his eyes at Magnus.

"You're too kind." Magnus ran his hand up Alec's chest to his cheek.

"I mean it. You don't even need a filter." Alec turned his head and kissed Magnus's palm. "Actually it's pretty disgusting."

Magnus winked and shifted did he could move a leg over onto the other side of Alec. "You sure know how to compliment a guy."

"But do you know how to thank a guy?" Alec smiled and his blue eyes practically shined like stars.

"I have a couple ideas." Magnus slowly moved closer until his lips were barely touching Alec's.

Alec snaked his hands around Magnus's waist.

"Alec, get up we need to leave." Jace's voice cut through the dream and Alec felt like he had been dropped into a frozen lake.

"Damn it, Jace get out!" Alec chucked his pillow at his best friend.

"Sorry, did I interrupt a good dream?" Jace wiggled his eyebrows.

"I hate you." Alec grumbled, trying to hide his blush with his arm as he flung it over his face.

"Cool, so we leave in 5." Jace strutted away.

"Go away!" Alec called after him.

"I already did Mr. scholarship." Jace quipped but stuck his head back in the room. "By the way, how was the Magnus sex dream?"

"What?!" Alec felt his spirit leave his body then come back.

"That's what I thought." Jace laughed.

"It wasn't a," Alec waved his hand in circle, "ah, you know dream."

"So I did wake you up before the good part?" Jace frowned. "I'm sorry man."

"Please go die."

"Nope."

"I said please."

"And I'm proud of you really, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it. Now let's go sell our kidneys so we can buy textbooks."

"I think each kidney is only enough for one. You may have to sell your body in other ways." Alec teased.

"If only it were that easy."

Question: Flip flops, heels, flats, tennis shoes, or no shoes?