15. The Demon King Himself

Fyi: there might be some trigger things in this chapter. I'm no not meaning to be offensive to anyone it's just a story. Enjoy! ...of cry and get pissed...then enjoy!

"Dad?" Magnus and Alec spoke at the same time. "Principal Bane?"

"Mr. Lightwood your parents asked me to check on you. I wonder what they'll think of you shacking up with a worthless, pathetic fag." He sneered at his son.

Alec's usual shyness and authority for his elders vanished when he saw the slump in Magnus's shoulders. Alec felt like murder wouldn't even be enough for the disgusting slug in front of him. Alec opened his mouth but Magnus stood and moved in front of him.

"Father why are you even here? I doubt they meant for you to check on him the day before they get back." Magnus's voice sounded much stronger than he felt. "Oh, and I'm a fag now? I thought I impregnated Clary. Damn it's hard to keep up with my own sexuality."

"You little bitch." His father stepped closer with loud clunky foot steps. He grabbed Magnus by the collar of his shirt."Your mother is lucky that she already died because seeing who you've become would have killed her. I always knew that you were useless and an utter dissapiontment but how could you try to bring the perfect Lightwood boy down to your embarrassingly low level?"

Alec had had enough and finally he was able to get around Magnus. Alec for once didn't think about the consequences. He just thought about what needed to be done.

"Mr. Bane?" Alec's voice sounded so menacing that Magnus wondered if it really was him speaking.

"What?" Mr. Bane snapped at him, his foul breath making the hairs in Alec's nose burn.

"Let go of Magnus and get out of my house before I make you leave." Alec threatened and Magnus became even more scared. His father was going to kick his ass then get Alec. He needed to do something.

"Mr. Lightwood leave us. This is between my son and myself." He said without looking away from his son's eyes.

"No. This is my damn house and you will get the fuck out of here or I will kick your ass so hard that you will forget that you ever even had a son." Alec grabbed Mr. Bane's index finger that was holding Magnus still and pulled it back causing him to help in pain and drop his son. Alec kept twisting it and forced the older man to his knees.

Alec leaned in close. "If you ever try to speak to your son again I will do far worse than what I'm going to do to you right now."

"Who do you think you are?" Mr. Bane winced in pain rather than sounding fierce.

"I am Alexander Lightwood, the boy who's in love with your son. The boy who can see through your stupidity into the soul of a weak, demented, creature much like the spider that I made your son kill last night because they're so disgusting that I will not go even close enough to stomp on them." Alec mentally smacked himself to stay on topic. "Now, I'm going to give you one chance to apologize to your son then you're going to be out of his life for good."

Mr.Bane laughed. "Do you really think that you scare me?"

"Alec, I can handle him." Magnus pleaded because he knew his father. This was not going to end well.

"Magnus, we're going to be fine." Alec used his free hand to touch the other boy's cheek. "You've handled this on your own for too long."

Mr. Bane used the distraction and stood up. Alec, instead of getting scared chuckled. "Finally you're joining the fight."

Then Alec grabbed the older man's arm, twisted, and flipped him over his shoulder. He crashed to the floor with a bowl as his elbow cracked against the floor.

"Shall I continue or will you leave now?" Alec asked in a commanding voice.

He looked like he wanted to kill Alec but to Magnus's surprise he got up and limped away.

"What the fuck was that?" Magnus's jaw dropped open.

"Oh, did I forget to tell you that I've been taking martial arts classes since I was 5?" Alec blushed, turning back into the Alec that the world knew.

"Ah yeah, you most definitely did." Magnus was still struggling to process what had happened.

"Yeah it confuses a lot of people." Alec smiled.

"I just don't get it. You're so clumsy." Magnus said.

"Right. Yeah, that's why my parents had me start." Alec smiled. "It hasn't really helped."

"You're amazing." Magnus touched Alec's cheek. "No one has ever stood up for me. I just, I don't know..." Magnus couldn't say anything else as the lump in his throat grew.

"Magnus, you are beautiful and incredible. You deserve only good things in life and I'm hoping that one day you can see that." Alec wiped away a stray tear from Magnus's cheek then kissed him.

Question: What's your favorite cake?