A/N I'm Sorry and I'm Back

Hello my lovelies. I've missed you all so much! Please spam me like crazy so I know you're still around. Tell me all about what I've missed. I'm so sorry that I've dropped off the face of the earth for a bit. It's been a hard month and a half.

Wattpad was being funky for a while, then work and life caught up with me. But good news I'm going to be quitting my job and trying out something new so I should be happier and more in a creative/writing mood. And the life stuff will be figured out eventually.

Also, I know it's lame but one of my best friends saw my page becuase I don't lock my phone and well he didn't take it well. This was made worse by the fact that he found out my dad and his boyfriend had moved in together. He said some not so nice things about them. After all that he tried to tell me he loves me and when i turned him down his only thought was that i was gay which not that anything's wrong with it I'm not. Of course that's probably because of matthew daddario mostly! 😘🤣
Anyway, It's never a nice thing to find out that someone you considered to be such a close friend for years is a dick.
So, in case you somehow missed this fact, I need you all to know that no matter who you are and who you love you are welcome here. I love you all. You are beautiful and amazing. And if somebody can't handle that then they don't deserve to be in your life.

So, please forgive me for being gone for so long. Now who says we continue this fun college story and let the two cute guys have some great make out sessions?!