2. Training

Answer: Hoodie! My hair is too curly for beanies... But I still wear them sometimes.

Alec sat on Magnus's bed after Magnus walked into the front room making sure to close the door behind him. Alec wanted to know what he was doing but also respected the boundaries. He saw a book on ancient warlocks and spells.

He picked it up and fell into study mode. The book was one that he had never read before. He loved learning new things. He feasted on the words and made a mental note to ask Magnus where he could get a copy of the book for himself.

Buzz. Buzz.

"What?" Alec answered without taking his eyes off the book.

"Where are you?" Jace asked.

"On a mission." Alec sounded bored as he flipped the page.

"Yes, but where?"

"Izzy told you." Alec said wishing that he had listened to her.

"Izzy lied."

"Whatever. You can't know where I am and she thought it would hurt your feelings if we told you that." Alec lied smoothly only because he really wanted to get back to the book.

"Really? Why not?"

"Jace, just leave it. Can't I have a moment alone?"

"Woah, chill Alec. I'm just worried. I'm feeling your fear. Something's off. I just want to help you."

Right then the door flung open and Magnus danced inside. "Who's ready for Magnus?"

"Magnus?!" Jace exclaimed as Alec slammed the phone shut.

"Damn it!" Alec shook his head.

"Oh, sorry. This was a secret visit wasn't it?" Magnus asked and tried to hide the hurt from his voice.

"Yes." Alec nodded then noticed the hurt look in Magnus's eyes. "No, not like that."

"So Izzy knows, but only because she figured it out right?" Magnus stood by the door and Alec felt the bitterness and shame from Magnus.

Alec set the book down and walked to Magnus. He reached up and cupped his face in his hands. "Magnus, I only didn't tell people because if they know I'm here then they can interrupt us and I want to be with just you."

"Really?" Magnus smiled and blinked slowly.

"Yes, I would tell the whole world, well not humans becuase that would literally be like telling ants and who would tell little annoying-" Alec closed his mouth embarrassed. "Sorry, I got a bit sidetracked."

"You think?" Magnus chuckled.

"Right, anyway, I would tell anyone who would listen that I was with you. But, Jace isn't great with boundaries."

Knock. Knock.

"Like you'll see now." Alec groaned and walked to Magnus's door with Magnus rolling his eyes behind him.

"That herondale needs to be educated." Magnus shook his head and opened the door with his magic.

"Jace, I told you not to come." Alec glared at his parabatai.

"And you lied to me. I'm here to help." Jace demanded.

"Unless you want to be part of a three-way, I'd suggest you go herondale." Magnus cocked an eyebrow and Jace's eyes got huge.

"Uh, oh. Um, sorry." Jace backed out of the apartment as Alec turned redder than a beet. "See you tomorrow Alec."

"Magnus." Alec hissed as the door closed.

"What? It got him to leave." Magnus shrugged as the door opened again.

"Actually, just so you know you'd be lucky to have me as part of your-" The rest of Jace's words were cut off by the door slamming in his face.

"Now where were we?" Magnus walked up to Alec and kissed him.

A/N Sorry, I got distracted. The training scene will be tomorrow.

Question: A song that describes you when it comes to relationships/dating?