Night Conversations

Answer: Hard but not too hard.

Magnus looked up at the ceiling. His hands were clasped together resting on his chest while Alec was sleeping with his back to him.

"Alec?" Magnus whispered half expecting Alec to not react.

"Magnus?" Alec mumbled, his voice gravely and sexy.

"Are you awake?" Magnus turned on his side to face his boyfriend and rested his head on his hand.

"What do you think?" Alec grumbled and rolled over to look at Magnus.

"Good." Magnus smiled down at him.

"What's wrong?" Alec asked suddenly very awake and worried.

"Oh nothing darling." Magnus brushed Alec's hair out of his face.

"Then what is it?" Alec asked him.

"I have to um," Magnus froze up and both of them were shocked. Freezing, stumbling, and being awkward were Alec's things, not Magnus's.

"You know I love you, right?" Magnus asked with a frown.

"And I love you." Alec felt a jolt of fear. Was Magnus going to break up with him? Her couldn't handle that.

"Right, so you know what I have to say comes from a place of love." Magnus paused.

"Mags just spit it out already." Alec pleaded.

"Okay fine, well you see the thing is." Magnus ran his fingers through his colorful hair and laid back. "Nevermind."

"Come on. You can tell me anything." Alec placed his hand on Magnus's chest and Magnus started to play with it.

"Well, the thing is," Magnus took a deep breath as Alec held his. He knew what was coming. "The thing is you're on my side of the bed."

Magnus let out a sigh of relief and Alec sank against him. "You're such a dick!"

"What?" Magnus smirked.

"I thought you were going to break up with me." Alec admitted.

"Oh, by the angel. I'm so sorry. No, it's just I've spent a good 400 years sleeping on the right side." Magnus blushed, which was a rare thing.

"You're still a bitch." Alec rolled his eyes and crawled over Magnus. "Happy now?"

"Yes, thank you." Magnus kissed him. "Good night jerk."

A/N Sorry it's so short! But I hope you enjoyed it. Question: Favorite scary movie?