3. Existential Crisis

Answer: The right or diagonal.

"Are you feeling better?" Magnus asked as he played with Alec's messy hair. He was laid back against him and Magnus couldn't be happier.

"Yes, thank you. I'm really sorry about that." Alec lifted his head so that he could look at many upside down. "By the angel! You're even beautiful upside down." Alec smiled at him.

"Of course I am." Magnus leaned down and kissed Alec's forehead. "But, I do love hearing it from you."

"Well, get used to it." Alec turned over and pushed Magnus back so he was laying completely on top of the warlock.

"As long as you don't have another existential crisis." Magnus smirked and kissed Alec's nose.

"What does that even mean?" Alec chuckled.

"I'm, that whole thing." Magnus waved his hand in the air.

"No, I was just being a mundane." Alec rolled his eyes.

"Darling, you were being a youtuber." Magnus laughed.

"A what?" Alec pulled back, confused.

"Oh forget it, we can talk about that tomorrow. In fact, we're going on a trip tomorrow." Magnus whispered and nibbled on Alec's ear.

"Ah- where?" Alec half groaned.

"To England. But for now, give me those lips. I want to see if your mouth taste like your hot chocolate." Magnus turned Alec's head towards him and kissed him noisily.

Alec kissed him back but then he finally registered what Magnus had said. "Why are we going to England?"

"You'll see." Magnus rolled them over and then stood up. "Come to bed."

"Right." Alec took his hand and stood. "But why England?"

"Because I have a couple of guys for you to meet." Magnus winked.

"But I don't want to date any other guys." Alec frowned.

"Oh darling, you won't. I'm the only man that will ever date you, kiss you, share a bed with you, and marry you. But, we can have friends."

"I have friends." Alec pouted.

"Yes, but it won't hurt to have two more and they're hilarious."

"Fine."

"Good. Now forget about that and let's have some fun."

A/N I'm sorry this one is so short. I only gave myself like 5 minutes to write it. I work all day today. But, did you get the hints?! Who are they going to be meeting? It's one I've been asked to write a lot!

Question: Who's your favorite Youtuber and video?