Chapter 3 (meeting the heroine)

CBD Shizhou Square.

-[I'm here, where are you? ]

Lin Xi looked down at the text message sent by Chu Muqing, and felt a little worried in her heart.

Chu Muqing seemed to be very hostile to her, as if she was afraid that she would hurt her daughter.

Lin Xi would indeed do such a thing, and it is understandable that Chu Muqing was so vigilant.

But she wouldn't...

Lin Xi tapped the on-screen keyboard with his fingertips:

—[There is an ice cream shop on the second floor of Block A near the elevator entrance. ]

Lin Xi glanced at little cub who was sitting in her arms eating ice cream, and added: [I and Cubs are here, don't worry, just come over slowly. ]

Chu Muqing: [name]

Lin Xi looked down at the logo of the ice cream shop on the table. There was a line of small characters under the cute logo.

—[Dear baby. ]

Lin Xi hooked her lips, tapped her fingertips on the on-screen keyboard a few times, and replied deliberately.

Sure enough, Chu Muqing was full of question marks: [? ]

-[Don't get me wrong, I'm talking about the name of the ice cream shop, my dear baby. ]

Chu Muqing stopped replying. It seemed that she should be here soon.

Lin Xi put down her phone and said to little cub who was sitting in her arms, "Your mother is coming soon."

"what?"

little cub was holding a pink and transparent small plastic spoon in her hand. When she heard that her mother was coming, the creamy ice cream in her mouth just tasted delicious.

"So fast?" little cub raised her head from Lin Xi's arms in disappointment and looked up at her.

"Pfft!" Lin Xi couldn't hold back.

little cub has a delicate little face, and her little expression is also a little stiff.

Seeing her worried look, Lin Xi deliberately teased her: "What's the matter? Are you afraid?"

little cub smacked her little mouth, licked her lower lip, and nodded hesitantly.

"Mom won't let me eat ice cream," she whispered again.

"But you eat everything." Lin Xi pointed to the corner of her creamy mouth.

little cub was a little dejected: "Yes..."

"It doesn't matter." Lin Xi comfortably touched the back of her head and assured: "When mom arrives later, you can say that I ate it all!"

little cub blinked.

Lin Xi asked her, "What? Are you still not happy?"

 little cub pouted.

"Cub, didn't we agree just now? You are not allowed to tell your mother what I took you to the bar just now, and then I'll treat you to an ice cream." Lin Xi looked at her with a smile and said, "Cub, be good Children are never distrustful."

little cub's soft cheeks pressed against Lin Xi's chin, and asked her in a milky voice, "Is there only one?"

What? ice cream?

Lin Xi pretended to be serious: "Then how many do you want?"

little cub slowly stretched out two delicate white fingers.