chapter 101

Lin Xi originally thought she was getting better in the hospital but on the way home with Chu Muqing, her body began to become restless again.

In the hospital corridor where she went to find Chu Muqing, she met the female doctor again.

The female doctor reminded her to let her stay by Chu Muqing's side as soon as she shows signs of discomfort and not to go anywhere.

Because she is "special" the duration of the susceptible period is not fixed.

So the doctor doesn't know when her susceptible period will end. In fact, up to now it can be seen from the reaction of her body that she is not feeling well at all.

Tilt her head slightly, Chu Muqing was still driving the car intently.

By this time, the road was very quiet at night.

The neon lights outside the car window flickered and the colorful light made her brain dizzy and her vision gradually began to blur.

When she used to read the novel, the book described that Alpha in the susceptible period would have both physical and psychological possessiveness towards Omega and she was very curious about what it was like.

Now she fully understands that it is a completely uncontrolled desire to approach each other out of her own instinct.

Her throat was itchy and her teeth seemed to be infected and her eyes unconsciously followed the smooth neck line of the other party to the glands in the back of her neck.

Lin Xi frowned and immediately looked back.

She took a deep breath and pressed her index finger down the car window on the side close to her.

The glass window on the side of her body slowly fell and the wind was blowing in. When the cold wind hit her body and skin, she shivered and the restlessness in her body finally eased and the drowsy feeling in her mind disappeared.

She pinched her temples irritably, this feeling is too painful.

"What's wrong with you? Are you still not feeling well?" Chu Muqing's voice came softly and shallowly.

Lin Xi raised her eyes and looked at her: "It's okay..."

Chu Muqing sat upright, looking straight ahead, driving meticulously with a very focused gaze.

Lin Xi looked at her beautiful profile and added with a relaxed smile: "It's much better than before but my head is still a little dizzy."

Chu Muqing paused while holding the fingertips of the steering wheel. Lin Xi's voice was trembling. The pheromone aura on her body was not there when they left the hospital but it was already obvious by now.

If it wasn't for the doctor's reminder, To used the blocking agent temporarily bought from the hospital when she got on the car, I am afraid that she would also be infected by Lin Xi's pheromone, which would directly lead to the uncontrolled body.

"We'll be home soon, just be patient for a while."

Chu Muqing comforted her and at the same time slowly increased the speed of the car.

As soon as the other party's words came out, Lin Xi's mind began to become dizzy.

She looked at Chu Muqing subconsciously and when she thought of something, her face turned red.

——Chu Muqing's words sounded like it was inconvenient for them to have intimate contact in the car.

Chu Muqing also obviously sensed that Lin Xi was wrong. She paused, her eyes flickered and her face became a bit abnormally hot but she suddenly lost the courage to ask out loud.