chapter 76

Dongcheng District First People's Hospital

Lin Xi went to register and went to the emergency room floor with Chu Muqing.

It was already dark outside but the waiting area outside the emergency room was brightly lit and there were a lot of patients waiting. She originally wanted Chu Muqing and the little guy to wait in the car but Chu Muqing insisted on coming up with her. .

She could only go to the pharmacy outside to buy masks for them. Now it is the night time after getting off work. She has a premonition that there will be many patients outside the emergency room and the air must be full of viruses and bacteria.

In fact, it was just a common cold. She couldn't have come to the top-three hospital for registration. Chu Muqing was really worried that she was overdoing it.

However, in fact, she was really uncomfortable. Even after taking the medicine in the afternoon her throat hurt so badly and it seemed to be swollen, like something was stuck in her throat. It was hot and my mind started to get dizzy.

After waiting for about twenty minutes, it was finally her turn.

The door of the emergency room was open. Lin Xi knocked on the door twice and walked in. The two desks were joined together and the female doctor sat on the right side of the computer.

Lin Xi handed her the consultation number. The female doctor held the mouse for a while then tilted her head and asked her, "What's wrong?"

Lin Xi explained her symptoms again and the female doctor picked up the electronic thermometer and took her temperature.

Lin Xi cooperatively stretched her wrist over and the female doctor glanced at the thermometer screen and said, "You don't have a fever."

Lin Xi was a little fortunate: "Fortunately, it didn't burn."

The female doctor reminded: "The temperature has changed a lot recently and it is a period of high incidence of influenza. Influenza is very common. Don't worry too much, I'll just prescribe a medicine."

Lin Xi replied with a smile: "Okay, thank you doctor."

"Remember to keep warm, drink more water and rest more." The female doctor thought of something, looked at her face again and reminded: "If you are really worried, you can get for a blood test."

Lin Xi said quickly: "No need, you can prescribe medicine for me, please."

It was already very late. If you count the time for the blood test routine, it will definitely be delayed longer. Besides, the doctor said that it is just common influenza and it will obviously get better soon after taking the medicine.

The female doctor responded, put her hand on the mouse again, prescribed medicine for her instructed her a few more words and finally reminded her that the payment window is on the next floor and the medicine collection window is on the first floor.

Lin Xi thanked her and went out of the emergency room. Seeing her coming out, Chu Muqing walked over with the little guy.

"What did the doctor say?" Chu Muqing asked.

Lin Xi noticed her worried gaze and immediately said, "No problem, it's just a cold. I said don't worry too much. I don't even have a fever."

Chu Muqing looked at her unnatural face and asked softly, "Don't you have a fever?"

"Yeah, 36.3°C." Lin Xi smiled: "It'll be fine after taking the medicine, now you should rest assured?"

Chu Muqing hesitated.