chapter 25

At 1:00 p.m. on Thursday, the sun sank into the clouds and faded away.

It was the lunch break. Except for the keyboard tapping sound by the window, most of the people in the magazine were drowsy.

Just now, Lin Xi sent a text message, saying that she would pick up cheng in the evening.

When she thought of Lin Xi, the sound of Chu Muqing's fingertips hitting the keyboard had stopped unconsciously.

Su Rui's words still lingered in her ears for a long time.

What Su Rui meant inside and outside the words was that Lin Xi was sent by the second uncle Chu, deliberately for her shares.

Since her sister committed suicide, her grandfather has become her only relative, and in the Chu family, only grandfather is willing to be sincere to her.

In order to protect her, the old man left a will early on. He clearly knew that the Chu family was all eyeing her.

So she was given three years to find an Alpha who could entrust her for life.

Three years later, on the day of his death, the content of the share distribution in the will can be officially implemented.

As for the contents of the old man's will, her share, 30% of which will belong to her Alpha.

Grandpa's thoughts are actually very clear to her. Even if she gets the shares, the shareholders may not be on her side regarding the management rights of the company.

But if her Alpha holds enough shares, speaks for her in terms of management rights, and casts her vote, then the actual person in charge of the company can become her.

It is precisely because of this that she hastily chose someone to marry, choosing the one that seems to be the best to control, but in fact...

Regarding the doubts about Lin Xi, as long as Chu Muqing thought of Lin Xi, her mind would become very confused.

If Lin Xi was really sent to her by the second uncle Chu, once she got the shares, Lin Xi's vote would definitely go to the second uncle.

No matter the money or the shares left to her by her grandfather, she doesn't care about those.

It's just that the company is the hard work of Grandpa who has worked hard all his life. She can't let the management rights fall by the wayside and let Grandpa's hard work be destroyed in one fell swoop.

Lin Xi... What kind of person is Lin Xi...

Why did Lin Xi come to her...

The work at hand was not over yet, and she couldn't think about it any longer.

Thinking of this, she looked at the computer screen again, and put her white fingertips on the keyboard again.

Twenty minutes later—

Chu Muqing cut a manuscript, and finally heaved a sigh of relief. She closed the tablet and was about to go to the cafeteria to see what else to eat.

"Ms. Chu, have you finished writing the interview with Professor Qin?"

The speaker was Feng Lingling, a new intern from RICHES, who was led by Chu Muqing.

Chu Muqing responded, "En."

"My God! I really admire you, Teacher Chu!" Feng Lingling pointed to the "Space Fantasy" on her desk, and said sighingly, "I know that Professor Qin is not good at interviewing others. You can receive his autograph. Works, it seems that he is really satisfied with this interview."