chapter 81

Chu Muqing sat on the sofa and did not look at the computer screen anymore. She put her hands on the keyboard and looked in the direction of the bathroom.

She couldn't see the bathroom door across half of the corridor wall but she heard the sound of Lin Xi turning on the shower.

She suddenly felt that the question she had just asked her was a little naive and a little abrupt.

After thinking about it, she realized that she could not have asked her that way. She felt strange to herself. When she heard that Lin Xi had said so many people in one breath but she was the only one not mention that kind of feeling came out inexplicably, a sense of loss.

However, at that moment Lin Xi obviously also sensed her "loss", so she deliberately said that to her. The most important thing in the plan was her.

Even if it was a deliberately flattering lie, Chu Muqing's heart started to heat up after hearing it.

In fact, Lin Xi didn't need to please her and she didn't need to take special care of her emotions and there was no need to deliberately say something to please her.

She retracted her gaze, her eyes fell back to the screen and she couldn't help but wonder, since when did she start paying attention to what Lin Xi was thinking?

She seemed to have lost her mind, a very unfamiliar feeling, completely different from her usual rational thinking in the past.

Chu Muqing took a deep breath and returned to the computer screen.

When she saw the word [Lin Xi] written on the document interface, her fingertips could not help shrinking.

Chu Muqing frowned slightly and deleted the two familiar words.

After Lin Xi came out of the shower, Chu Muqing had finished drinking the glass of milk on the table.

Chu Muqing raised her head when she heard the voice and before she could speak, Lin Xi asked her, "Are you working overtime tonight and going to the company tomorrow?"

Chu Muqing thought about it for a while: "I asked for leave in the morning and went to Chengcheng School to discuss the transfer. I have already reach an agreements with Teacher Wen, so I don't need to get up early."

Lin Xi thought about it and asked her, "Can I delay you for five minutes?"

Chu Muqing put the computer in her arms on the table and said softly, "Speak."

Lin Xi curled her lips and smiled, walked to the single sofa next to her and sat down, saying, "I checked the adoption process in advance and I called to confirm it. In addition to the necessary procedures, the most important thing is One part is to accept a family survey in order to ensure that the child can have a healthy and suitable family environment, so both the adoptive parents will be evaluated."

Chu Muqing responded: "Well, I will cooperate at that time."

Lin Xi thought for a while and then said, "I found it online and said that they are very likely to conduct unannounced visits, such as going to our company. Will this cause trouble for you?"

Chu Muqing smiled and shook her head: "No."

Lin Xi smiled: "Okay..."

Chu Muqing glanced at the wall clock on the wall: "Go and rest."

Lin Xi stood up from the single sofa and Chu Muqing reminded her again, "Eat something before going to sleep."

Lin Xi responded: "Okay, then I'll go to the refrigerator and look for food."