chapter 171

After the chaotic farce ended, Lin Xi was still holding Chu Muqing's wrist.

When they were arguing and tearing each other, Chu Muqing was going to go forward to persuade them but Lin Xi stopped her.

So much had been revealed from their quarrel and she wanted to let the quarrel go on, the more information she could get.

In fact, such a thing may be rare but it does not mean that it is not.

She and Chu Muqing looked at each other and felt more and more wrong.

From the moment Chu Muqing saw the words published by Chu Muyun, she was very sensitive to detect some kind of guess.

And now such a guess, such a possibility, may prove that she guessed right.

In fact, there was no explanation in the original text regarding Chu Muyun's case and the original text regarding Chu Muyun's death was completely a person who committed suicide in everyone's memory.

This was actually quite painful for Lin Xi and Chu Muqing.

A good-natured person with no grievances died in a certain village. As the truth is revealed layer by layer, when her unknown past is revealed to them little by little, it is really difficult to let her go and accept.

She once watched a movie. The protagonist of that movie went back to the past time and time again, just to save his lover. In the end, the truth was revealed. The protagonist's lover experienced all kinds of desperate things before he died. She chose to commit suicide. If the protagonist wants to save her, he must solve all her despair.

At first, she only thought that the director is really good and the screenwriter is also very good and can express an ordinary story that travels through time and space so profoundly.

Now she feels that perhaps that work is expressing redemption.

Every time the protagonist crosses, it is the redemption of his lover.

But Chu Muyun had no chance to do it all over again. What they had to do was to seek justice for her.

During this period, anyone who had any influence on her death should probably be punished.

If this is the case in Tongshao Village, if the old lady Chu is like this, then, if this school really almost drives her crazy, if a "powerful" person really causes serious psychological trauma to her, making her seem to be living in "hell" all the time. If you publish such desperate words, then such a person should also be severely punished.

"Let's go to dinner first, that idiot did it on purpose, she is really sick!"

The four girls stood together and their emotions continued to be excited and the tallest girl finally spoke.

Just now, she was also grabbing Zhou Ling and tearing her apart.

She should be the one with the hottest temper and the one with the most sense of justice. 

Lin Xi released Chu Muqing's wrist and stepped forward.

"This classmate..."

Before they turned to leave, Lin Xi stopped them.

The tall girl stood at the end and turned around first: "Who are you?"

Lin Xi paused, they don't know them?

Also... the main job of the students is to study and not everyone reads the gossip news.

It is true that she and Chu Muqing rarely appear in public in front of the media, so it would be great to not know them.