chapter 96

Lin Xi hugged her for a while until Chu Muqing was not so drunk before she let go of her carefully.

In this way, she has completely lost the thought of continuing to eat.

I don't know if it was her delusion but when Chu Muqing was in her arms, looking at the other party's drunken eyes and her slightly parted lips, a strong sense of dizziness came back to her mind. .

It must be because she also drank wine tonight and because the atmosphere created by the luxury hotel is too good, which led to her illusion.

Just now, when Chu Muqing slowly looked up at her, Lin Xi seemed to see the stars in her eyes under the gorgeous dazzling chandelier.

When the other party smiled because of drunken red lips, a restless emotion surged up in her heart and she hugged her subconsciously, as if her body instinctively, her breath was filled with the faint touch of her body. Cold fragrance.

Until now, the restlessness in her body had not subsided.

Lin Xi felt that she must be crazy, no matter how slow she was, the itchy feeling in her heart couldn't deceive anyone.

That feeling was like a piece of pure white feathers, gently scratching the bottom of her heart, making her whole person become restless but the cold and faint scent on Chu Muqing's body turned into an inexplicable seduction, seducing her. She approached the woman.

But she also subconsciously felt that she shouldn't do this, it would be very abrupt, even if Chu Muqing was drunk, she didn't want to be the one who directly offended her while the other party was drunk.

What is the difference between this and a beasts.

The drowsy feeling in my mind has not dissipated and at this time, people around me come to toast from time to time.

Lin Xi dealt with it like a flow at first and after dealing with several waves of people—

Perhaps it was the paralyzing effect of alcohol, she just thought those people were annoying.

They are so annoying, these people shouldn't be here, they are bothering her!

To be precise, it was disturbing the space where she and Chu Muqing could get along independently.

Even if this short-lived independent space is what she thinks, it is her own circle.

However, a few young men came over and one of them smiled and said, "Xiao Lin is always keen on charity and she is really a role model for me. I am fortunate to meet today. I wonder if I can have a glass of wine?"

Lin Xi patted her temple irritably and looked at him coldly.

Those people were frightened by her eyes and they couldn't help looking at each other.

But as soon as these people approached her, the violent elements in her body would surge up uncontrollably, causing her to subconsciously stretch out her hand again and wrap Chu Muqing's waist again.

Her actions at first were irritable but when she noticed the surprise in Chu Muqing's eyes, she quickly relaxed her actions.

And lightly rubbed her waist.

It seemed that the moment Chu Muqing looked at her, she immediately realized that she had rejected these people too much.

But the momentary thought in my mind just now was that these people would rob Chu Muqing from her.

Chu Muqing belongs to her, no one can rob her and no one is worthy of her.

Lin Xi didn't know what was wrong with her. Her whole body, including her thoughts was out of control.