chapter 90

The next day, Chu Muqing sent her to work without mentioning the old lady's birthday party at all.

Lin Xi has been making up her sleep all the way. Her spirit has been really bad recently. Her previous dreams were always full of strange things.

It was a dazzling river of stars, looking down at the feet, a small shining star paved a golden road.

She stood on the little stars and time seemed to stand still at that moment and she was the only one left in the entire vast universe.

Surprisingly, in that quiet and romantic dream, what she thought in her mind was why she was the only one and where did Chu Muqing go.

As soon as she thought about it, Chu Muqing appeared in her dream.

The woman was wearing a gorgeous high-end evening dress and she walked towards her. Every step she took, the stars under her feet became brighter and brighter.

Lin Xi felt that such a Chu Muqing was simply too beautiful, she was like a goddess, attacking her mortal heart all the time.

Is she thinking that such a beautiful woman with a temperament and a perfect figure really exists?

At that moment, what she thought was to marry the fairy on the spot.

But on second thought, she and Chu Muqing seem to be married...

Lin Xi asked her in surprise, "Why are you here? And...why are you dressed so formally?"

Chu Muqing looked at her affectionately her eyes softer than Xiaoxingxing she said, "Baby, of course it's to take care of you."

Lin Xi: ...

Even if it was a dream, Lin Xi felt a bit absurd.

Chu Muqing called her baby and called her baby so gently and kept saying that she would take care of her.

... This is not something Chu Muqing can say at all.

This absurd dream really frightened her. A woman like Chu Muqing could only be seen from a distance and looking at it from a distance was already very satisfying.

It must be the strange words of Chen Yan in the office that made her think about her every day and these words were combined with the content of "Space Fantasy".

Lin Xi closed her eyes and rested her mind all the way and the whole person was languid.

Chu Muqing also kept quiet the whole time for fear of disturbing her rest.

As the car drove to the Xinchuang Building, Chu Muqing lightly stepped on the brakes.

Lin Xi opened her eyes and looked out the window: "Arrived so soon?"

Chu Muqing glanced at her worriedly and asked her, "Did you stayed up late last night?"

Lin Xi said apologetically, "Yeah, I won't do it in the future."

She didn't get out of the car right away, she glanced at Chu Muqing hesitantly, then lowered her head and after a while, she raised her head cautiously again, blinking at Chu Muqing.

Chu Muqing: ...

What's wrong with this woman?

Lin Xi was silent for a while before asking Chu Muqing, "I want to ask you something."

Chu Muqing nodded lightly: "Well, you say."

Lin Xi said slowly: "When you divorced me in the future, will you marry someone else?"