chapter 138

Chu Muqing helped her move those beautiful stones to the shallow pool and threw them into it.

When Lin Xi held her hand and walked towards the living room, Chu Muqing suddenly turned around and glanced in the distance.

When illuminated by the light, the snowflakes floating in the air looked like a light fog and the sparkling water surface seemed to emit colorful lights.

Pushing open the door of the living room, when she entered, Lin Xi suddenly tilted her head and asked her, "What kind of lipstick do you like?"

"Um?"

Why did Lin Xi suddenly ask this? Lin Xi had bought a lot of things for her before and asked her secretary to buy them and then directly asked the driver to bring them to her home and was sent directly to the bedroom by the servant. Its not limited to lipsticks, many of which are seasonal luxury goods, sometimes sachets, sometimes cosmetics and clothes.

The other party's hesitation made Lin Xi smile, looked at her gently and said, "I made my own decisions about what I bought before and I never asked you if you liked it or not."

Chu Muqing was stunned again, Lin Xi seemed to really want to be a very qualified lover in front of her.

It was no longer the way she used to give her all the good things but now she suddenly began to ask her for her opinion.

From such a move, Chu Muqing could once again feel the importance Lin Xi attached to her.

"I really like it." Chu Muqing stopped and looked at her and said seriously.

Lin Xi also stopped and closed the door again, isolating the wind and snow from the sky.

Lin Xi approached her, leaning over to her lips.

Instead of kissing her directly, she told her with a smile, "If you like something in the future, you can tell me, no one can refuse her wife's coquettishness to her. No matter what it is, I will agree."

Chu Muqing tilted her head, avoiding the hot breath from her lips.

Was Lin Xi implying something to her but looking at the excitement in the other party's eyes even if Chu Muqing didn't understand, she still told her, "Okay.

Back in the bedroom on the second floor, Lin Xi went to take a bath first.

She still doesn't understand why Lin Xi said that to her and made her act like a spoiled child...?

Just thinking about it, Chu Muqing's pretentious way of facing Lin Xi appeared in her mind...

Feeling sleepy, Chu Muqing leaned on her side, lay on her side at the head of the bed and send a message to Cheng Chumo.

She sent Lin Xi's words to the past and typed another question: [?]

Cheng Chumo responded quickly.

Cheng Chumo: [Generally speaking, the effective and long-term maintenance of marriage seems to be a great science. ]

Cheng Chumo: [For example, your initiative to show weakness, active dependence and initiative to ask the other party what to do will make her feel that she is needed. ]

Chu Muqing: [Needed? ]

Cheng Chumo: [Yes, this is very important. The desire to share, happiness or sadness between each other, the other party will tell you that it is a strong expression of each other's need for each other. ]

Cheng Chumo didn't reply for a long time and Chu Muqing fell into deep thought.

It seems that if you think about it carefully, it is indeed the case.