Chapter 6

The living room without air conditioning was very stuffy, and the smell of pungent beer mixed with spoiled dishes came from the narrow space.

Lin Xi walked to the window and opened the window "crashing".

A few small "crackling" raindrops fell on the window edge, and the cold wind mixed with raindrops poured in, and the breath of the living room finally smelled better.

Lin Xi rubbed her head impatiently. Without saying a word, she pulled over the trash can and started cleaning the living room little by little.

Chu Muqing watched her actions, and Lin Xi only focused on picking up the pieces of the purple sand pot on the ground, without saying anything to her.

Lin Xi's body is very thin and small, and her skeleton is also small. Her height is three centimeters shorter than her, and she doesn't look like an Alpha.

Generally speaking, compared to Omega and Beta, Alpha will have more outstanding appearance. They are born to dominate the society, their physical resistance will be stronger, and their physique will be stronger, which is quite unique. .

In fact, Lin Xi's face is indeed blessed.

The delicate facial features are matched together, giving people a sense of arrogance and arrogance that belongs only to a girl. Even if Lin Xi once confessed to her that she is poor and her family is not good, her fair and delicate skin does not look like she suffered any hardships, a pair of bright eyes look at the person, there is no lack of strong deterrent in sincerity, like a young female college student.

But at the beginning, she was deceived by her beautiful appearance.

Thinking of this, she originally wanted to remind Lin Xi that she who was worried about being cut by the debris on the ground immediately dismissed the idea.

It took Lin Xi half an hour to refresh the whole living room.

She clean it all three times, and finally sterilized it. She wanted to remove the sofa cover and replace it with a new one, but Chu Muqing took cheng cheng to the bedroom. When she looked up, the bedroom door was closed.

She could only stack the sofa covers at the base of the wall and put the mop back in the bathroom.

Just now, she only cared about cleaning, and now she has time to observe the arrangement of items in the bathroom.

There is a small white shelf on the right side of the washstand. Chu Muqing has very few cosmetics. Compared with her few bottles of cheap cosmetics that are running out of time, it is the brand of cheng cheng's milk cream that has attracted her attention. .

This looks like an expensive brand, Lin Xi shook his head with a smile.

She secretly thought that Chu Muqing is really a qualified mother.

But even without expensive cosmetics, Chu Muqing's picturesque face showed no flaws and did not require any modification at all.

But in this way, her financial situation seems to be really bad.

Otherwise, there will be no rush to sell the house.

As Lin Xi thought about it, her cell phone rang suddenly.

Take a look at Incoming Call Notes - ATM.

...What does it mean?

Lin Xi picked up the phone, and she said softly, "Hello."

She didn't dare to say too much, for fear of revealing her secrets.

"Xiaoxi?" It was the voice of a middle-aged woman, and at the same time, there were also the voices of several women joking: "Do you remember the little five from your aunt's grandson's house that I told you last time?"