Chapter 21

Lin Xi was now quite sure that Chu Muqing was really drunk, so drunk that she didn't know what she was talking about at the moment, and she did everything by instinct.

She couldn't imagine that Chu Muqing, who seemed elegant and capable on weekdays, would still have such a side when she was drunk.

Such... cute side.

Lin Xi reluctantly took the insecticide from the white bottle in her hand.

"Do you know that this thing is dangerous?" She looked down at the person in her arms, and coaxed softly: "Good, give it to me first."

"I won't!" Chu Muqing casually patted her hand away with a snarky tone.

"..."

...Forget it, she don't give it then i wont take it.

If that high-dose bottle of insecticide makes her feel safe, let her hold it.

Lin Xi paused, put her arms around Chu Muqing's slender waist, looked at the strange man and said, "I'm sorry, my wife just hit you."

"Wife...wife?"

In her calm tone, Gu Jingxing could not hear any hint of apology.

"Yeah." Lin Xi nodded lightly and said coldly, "So, I suggest you go to the hospital for an injury assessment. If the compensation standard is met, I will pay you as much as the court will award."

Gu Jingxing's eyes darkened.

What happened tonight was that he was in the first place, and the other party said this on purpose, obviously to make him admit that he was dumb.

If it were on a normal day, he would definitely not let this person who disturbed him well...

"No need." Gu Jingxing decided to give in, "Tonight's incident was just a misunderstanding."

"Whether it's a misunderstanding or not," Lin Xi looked over with dark eyes and reminded, "I don't want this kind of thing to happen again."

"What do you mean?" Gu Jingxing became angry because of her words.

Lin Xi asked back, "What do you mean?"

"..." Gu Jingxing gritted his teeth: "You keep saying that you are married to her, where is the evidence?"

Lin Xi gave him an angry laugh: "Are you crazy? My wife and I are married, and I want to show you the evidence?"

"...Who do you take me for?"

"Everyone is an adult, do you have to let me make it clear?"

Gu Jingxing choked.

He originally thought about it, and besides, he only had ideas for Chu Muqing, but he didn't have time to do anything.

Because of Lin Xi's yin and yang's strange words, his face turned blue and red for a while.

At this moment, the private room door behind Lin Xi was opened, and a woman came out and said in a loose voice, "Lin Xi, you have been in the bathroom long enough?"

Afterwards, the men and women in the private room also began to pour out.

Zheng Yayi's eyes first fell on Gu Jingxing, and she smiled lightly: "Xiao Gu, are you there too?"

Gu Jingxing was stunned for a moment. He looked at Zheng Yayi's face, and then he remembered that it was the third young lady of the Zheng family, and the people standing behind her were also the famous second-generation ancestors in the capital.