chapter 57

The weekend is rare good weather.

The afternoon sun was still hot and the beams of light fell through the transparent floor-to-ceiling windows and beams of light hit a few green plants on the balcony. The plants that were about to wither seemed to show some vitality.

Lin Xi came over with a watering can, carefully holding the watering can to water the green plants.

Chu Muqing leaned against the wall lazily, watching her movements.

Lin Xi's fingers are very fair and slender. The sun shines on the back of her hand with distinct joints and the red wound on it is still clearly visible but because Lin Xi's fingers are too white, the little red marks become particularly dazzling.

Lin Xi took care of the flowers and plants very carefully and the watering was very slow. After she finished watering, she carefully disposed of the dead leaves of the potted plants before placing the watering can on the shelf on the edge of the balcony.

Chu Muqing frowned slightly and asked her, "Does your hand still hurt?"

Lin Xi straightened up and smiled at her against the light: "It's gone for a long time."

She said, showing her the slightly scabbed back of her hand.

Chu Muqing stared at her wound, checked it carefully and instructed, "It's best not to get it wet."

"It's not winter yet, the wound will heal soon." Lin Xi smiled nonchalantly, thinking of something and then said, "But time flies so slowly, I'm really looking forward to the coming of winter."

Chu Muqing asked her, "Why are you looking forward to winter?"

Lin Xi's voice revealed a bit of joy, she said: "Because winter is coming, it will snow heavily and the whole world will become very quiet at that time. If you put a jacket on your body, we can go out with the cub to build a snowman and have a snowball fight. "

Chu Muqing looked at her quietly and it seemed that when she said it, the warm picture of the winter suddenly appeared in her mind.

"You seem to like snowy days." Chu Muqing looked at her and asked, "Are there any other expectations?"

Lin Xi thought for a while then said with a smile, "I like the New Year too. It's very romantic to sit and have a lively New Year's Eve dinner together as a family."

romantic...

Chu Muqing thought about it, this kind of romance seemed out of tune with her and she never looked forward to the New Year.

Since her grandfather passed away, every time she came back to the Chu family in the New Year, she would be greeted with cold eyebrows by the people of the Chu family. The words were all about money and shares. The whole family isolated her and accused her of being an outsider. What qualifications can I get to get the inheritance left by my grandfather.

Every time, before the dishes on the table were served, she would leave in a hurry with the child.

Chu Muqing looked up at her and asked softly, "Then can we continue to eat fennel dumplings on New Year's Day?"

Her voice was very low but it was indescribably soft and her eyes were also filled with a layer of hopeful warmth.

Lin Xi looked at her with a smile and blinked: "Is today's fennel dumplings delicious?"

Chu Muqing looked at her gently: "Well, it's delicious."

The smile on Lin Xi's lips gradually widened and the corners of her eyes and brows were filled with the happiness that she recognized: "Miss Chu, you must know that fennel dumplings are my best at but if I make celery or leeks, I might even overturn the car. ."