chapter 69

After Lin Xi brought the small meatballs to the table she then made another egg drop and seaweed soup to make up three dishes and two soups. At this time the long-grain basmati rice in the rice cooker was just cooked.

Listening to the sound of the rice cooker, Chu Muqing entered the kitchen raised her hand and took out a stack of small bowls from the kitchen cabinet above and put it under the tap to wash.

After she rinsed the bowl, Lin Xi put out the rice and the two of them brought the small bowl to the table together.

Su Rui was sitting at the dining table, looking at the way they were busy feeling a little awkward. She knew she should have gone to the kitchen to help.

Lin Xi sat down on the chair, Chu Muqing lifted the heat-preserving meal cover the little guy couldn't wait to pick up her exclusive cartoon chopsticks looked at the sumptuous dinner and said happily, "Wow, it looks delicious."

After she finished speaking just as she was about to pick up the dishes she noticed Chu Muqing's gaze but she was no longer afraid and she reacted again put down her chopsticks and said to the elders in a milky voice, "Mom, please have dinner, Mama Lin have dinner, Su Rui have dinner. Auntie eats too."

Chu Muqing deliberately gave her a light glance and the little guy picked up the chopsticks again still smiling.

Su Rui picked up the chopsticks, pulled a few mouthfuls of rice with shredded green pepper and pork and was stunned for a while and then quickly ate a few mouthfuls of vegetables.

She tilted her head to look at Lin Xi and couldn't believe it: "How can you cook so well? It's so much better than a restaurant?"

Lin Xi glanced at her with a smile and said "it's exaggerated. its quite simple"

Su Rui thought for a while, then smiled and deliberately asked Chu Muqing, "Can I eat more here often in the future?"

Chu Muqing ate the food in the bowl slowly, put down the bowl and chopsticks and answered her with a chuckle, "Okay, but we're about to move."

"It doesn't matter if you move, I don't care about going far as long as I can eat the home-cooked dishes made by Lin Xi."

Lin Xi looked at her and nodded politely: "Thank you Miss Su for your approval."

Su Rui looked at her and went to ask Chu Muqing, "Where are you going to move?"

"Lin Xi is going for an interview tomorrow," Chu Muqing glanced at Lin Xi and said, "If she goes to work, she will find a relatively suitable house."

Su Rui: ...

Do you have to consider Lin Xi before moving a house?

She held it back for a while but she didn't say anything out of her mouth.

Chu Muqing was really helpless.

Su Rui didn't take the initiative to speak but Lin Xi raised her head and looked at Chu Muqing with a smile: "I checked the location of the company, it should be not far from your company."

Chu Muqing was slightly startled: "Really?"

Lin Xi smiled: "Well, it's a coincidence."

The rain outside the window was pattering and there were occasional thunderstorms but the food on the table was full of aroma and the little guy was eating with her head down.

She suddenly raised her head and asked Lin Xi cautiously, "Mother Lin, will you move out when you find a new job?"

Lin Xi was stunned and turned to look at Chu Muqing. Did Chu Muqing tell her about it?