chapter 82

Su Rui drove very fast this time and Lin Xi felt that even if she was not speeding, she felt like she was racing.

Fortunately, there was a traffic jam ahead, Su Rui stopped the car and Lin Xi finally sighed in relief.

She couldn't help asking her, "Sister Su, are you... in a hurry?"

Su Rui didn't even look at her, just stared at the red light not far away irritably: "Well, maybe were going to be late."

Lin Xi asked her, "Is it a very important exhibition?"

Su Rui tilted her head and explained, "It's a private art exhibition but the art exhibition is not important but one of them must get to know each other. Let's go to the film and television city first."

Lin Xi didn't know who was the important person and it was like making Su Rui so anxious, as if the person would ran away when she was late.

However, since it is an official business, it is obviously linked to the interests of the new media.

Along the way, Su Rui did not tell her about the important person she was about to meet. Instead she asked her, "Chu Muqing said you want to adopt a child?"

Lin Xi thought about it and replied, "Yes."

Su Rui laughed not knowing what her smile meant.

Lin Xi asked her, "What's wrong?"

Su Rui paused for a while before saying: "Originally, this is a family matter between you and Chu Muqing and I, an outsider have no right to ask questions but Chu Muqing and Cheng Chumo, although the three of us are not related by blood we grow up together in an orphanage."

Lin Xi frowned slightly and tilted her head to look at her. The window on Su Rui's side was open. Due to the speed of the car, the hair around her ears was ruffled by the wind.

Lin Xi smiled and said, "I understand, it's not a sister, it's better than a sister."

Su Rui responded and said in a rare serious tone: "Chu Muqing already has a child and suddenly there is another child in the family, what will Cheng Cheng think? The two of you will still have enough energy to take care of another child?"

Lin Xi explained to her in a good-natured manner: "The little girl is the little cub's classmate who suddenly lost his father and has no relatives at home. The little guy has no opinion on her coming and when it comes to taking care of her... After Chu Muqing and i moves, we will consider hiring a driver and the babysitter has already been hired today and as for the love that both parents should give their children there will be no shortage of them."

Su Rui was silent.

Lin Xi smiled again and said, "Speaking of caring and loving in fact Chu Muqing and I agree that after that child comes, it will be our own child and even if she is not related by blood, she will be treated equally. Let's take care of her and the little one together."

Su Rui curled her lips impatiently, but her tone softened: "Are you two free? You get a house to raise children and play? People who are kind-hearted will bring home a stray kitten and puppy. You two bring a child directly!"

Lin Xi was about to speak—

Su Rui thought of something again and couldn't help asking her, "What will you two do in the future?"

Lin Xi was slightly startled: "What future?"

Su Rui said worriedly, "If you and Chu Muqing have children of your own in the future, wouldn't there be three children in the family?"