chapter 105

Lin Xi had never seen such a stunning Chu Muqing before.

The breeze was blowing and the other party's gestures were all reserved and restrained. Even in the face of the eyes of many media and fans, she still had a calm and moderate attitude.

However, a gentle breeze came and the soft moonlight shone down and the red dress on her body was also slightly moved by the night wind. She seemed to be immersed in this hazy moonlight.

Lin Xi absorbed the cold fragrance from her body as much as possible. At this moment, she completely relied on her own body's instinct and the pain in her body was finally relieved.

After a brief hug, Lin Xi took the initiative to release her.

"Why... every time the two of them show up, they sprinkle dog food?"

Finally, a reporter asked in a low voice.

"There's nothing we can do. Ms. Xiaolin was drunk. Mrs. Xiaolin appeared in time to save her face."

"It doesn't look like she's drunk, does she? You see, Ms. Lin is completely okay now?"

"Ah? Indeed... This is a bit strange, she's standing right now?"

"Maybe it's a pretense? It's just that the wife is strictly controlled and she's afraid that our media will let her get closer to Lu Chenxi?"

"Also... The host did say that Mrs. Xiaolin is a special guest."

"Good guy, the point is here maybe Lin Xi was waiting for Mrs. Xiaolin to appear just now."

While several reporters were talking in low voices, Lin Xi heard Chu Muqing ask her softly, "Are you alright?"

"...Well, I'm getting better." Lin Xi regained her senses, took the initiative to put her right hand close to her lower abdomen and winked at her with a light smile: "Let's go."

Chu Muqing immediately understood, smiled with red lips and reached out to wrap her elbow.

The two walked in front of the host and the staff handed a signature pen. Lin Xi took it and handed it sideways to Chu Muqing.

Chu Muqing reached out and took it. After signing the letter, Lin Xi's eyes fell on the handwriting that Chu Muqing had written.

Chu Muqing's handwriting is neat and graceful, with a combination of rigidity and softness. Every stroke is like flowing clouds, smooth and natural, which is completely in line with her own cold temperament.

She has a good hand in writing and she must have worked hard in this area behind the scenes.

Chu Muqing handed the signature pen to Lu Chenxi again. Lu Chenxi was startled but instead of taking it immediately she looked at Lin Xi.

Lin Xi smiled: "Omega first."

After Lu Chenxi signed her name, she gave it back at Lin Xi.

Afterwards, with the host's farewell, the three entered the venue together.

However, Lin Xi and Lu Chenxi's seats were close and in the first row closest to the catwalk, Chu Muqing's seats were not there.

She accompanied Lin Xi to her seat, turned around and was about to leave.

Lin Xi immediately took her hand and asked her, "Where are you?"

Chu Muqing pointed to a spot not far behind her and Lin Xi followed the direction of her fingertips. The guests present were dazzling and the stars of the entertainment industry were all dressed up and everyone was already seated.