chapter 164

When I came to the county, everything seemed to be different.

It was completely different from that strangely divided village. After Lin Xi called and ordered the meal, the hotel staff came in with a dining cart. There were all kinds of exquisite food on the dining cart, and they even brought a bottle of red wine. HanChuan's relationship, the hotel manager specially gifted it.

Lin Xi knew that Chu Muqing was in a bad mood, and she could clearly feel the low pressure on her body.

This person is always like this. When she first approached her, she would feel that the other person looked deserted, very difficult to approach, and not easy to talk to, but after a long time, she could clearly feel the goodness of this person from the inside out. .

Chu Muqing is a person who is cold on the outside and hot on the inside, just like a fine red wine, it needs someone who understands wine to taste it carefully to find its taste.

In fact, Lin Xi didn't know what she could say to comfort her at this time.

From the moment she arrived at Tongshao Village, Chu Muqing's words became less than before.

The other party's behavior of not opening her mouth as if there was no accident made Lin Xi feel extremely depressed. She knew that it was useless to say more comforting words. All she could do was find out the truth as soon as possible.

Lin Xi looked at Chu Muqing and said to her warmly, "Let's eat something first, okay?"

Chu Muqing's thin lips moved, and she said softly, "Okay."

Lin Xi and her sat at the hotel table and began to dine with her. The food on the table was very delicate. Chu Muqing had a bad appetite and didn't eat much. Lin Xi didn't persuade her much. , she stopped immediately: "Stop drinking."

Chu Muqing paused, raised her eyebrows to look at her, noticed the worry in Lin Xi's eyes, and whispered to her, "But I want to drink."

Lin Xi frowned.

If drinking can make her feel better, then she won't stop her anymore.

She let the other party's white fingers open the red wine, and then poured it into a transparent red wine glass. Then Chu Muqing put it to her lips, first took a small sip, and then drank most of the red wine in the whole glass.

Lin Xi could see that after she drank the wine, her brows were slightly frowned, and then she stretched out again, looked at her and smiled: "Are you worried that I will drink up the whole bottle?"

Lin Xi looked at her cautiously, then shook her head: "No..."

"Lin Xi, do you think she was tricked into the village by the villagers?" Chu Muqing looked at her, shaking the remaining red wine in her hands, and her voice was hoarse: "You guessed that too, right?"

Lin Xi did not answer her.

In fact, she did consider the possibility.

Chu Muyun was tricked into that village by the villagers and became the existence they used to give birth to children.

If so, the case should be closed soon.

After all, after the child reported the case, presumably at this time, the police had already arrived at Tongshao Village and brought all the people involved to the police station.

The police followed the vine and quickly found out what happened that year.

Luo Yanyu and Professor Luo will definitely investigate the situation but if this is the case, then the truth is too cruel.