chapter 29

two hours ago—

Chu Muqing was originally not going to work overtime on Thursday night but in the afternoon a temporary notice was given to her to do an extremely important personal interview.

Chu Muqing originally wanted to dismiss it but the overtime work in the past few days has made her not accompany Chengcheng for a long time, and even when she returns home, she rarely talks to the little guy.

In the past two months Su Rui has reminded her more than once that even if her work is very important she cannot ignore her daughter.

At that moment, she admitted that she was not a qualified mother.

Just now Su Rui sent her a message saying that if she doesn't spend more time with her children her baby will be snatched away by the ambitious people.

The "wolf ambition" was nothing more than Lin Xi, but at that moment what she remembered in her mind was the image of Lin Xi caring about cheng.

Immediately afterwards an inexplicable thought also popped into her mind. She was thinking maybe it's not a bad thing for Cheng Cheng to be close to Lin Xi.

As soon as the thought fell, she herself was frightened by this absurd thought.

"Ms. Chu, do the need me to accompany you in this interview?" Feng Lingling asked.

Chu Muqing recovered and put down the mug in her hand: "I didn't receive the notice."

Feng Lingling said with some regret: "Ah... I still want to have a long experience with you. After all, she is the first lady of the electorate like Mrs. Guan. With her identity, she can post a circle of friends for a year when she comes back. "

The identity of the person who was temporarily in charge of the interview was too special for Chu Muqing. She was the wife of the city's election chief.

After thinking for a moment Chu Muqing still came to the supervisor's office upstairs.

After the door rang three times, a voice came from inside: "Please come in."

Zhao Yuming was sitting behind his desk breathing clouds and mist, but seeing that it was her he immediately put out the cigarette in his hand. (Special note: smoking is harmful to health)

Zhao Yuming coughed lightly and smiled smugly:

"How is it? Do you have confidence in Mrs. Guan Mochen's personal interview?"

"Shao Mingwan, she has been grinding with the boss for a long time, and finally let me win it for you. You have to perform well and don't lose my share!"

Chu Muqing paused, but went straight to the topic: "I don't want to work overtime tonight can I change to someone else?"

"What?" Zhao Yuming was stunned for a moment: "Are you kidding me? The other party is Guan Mochen's wife, the wife of the elector in our capital."

Chu Muqing frowned slightly.

It is true that the three words Guan Mochen have been known to everyone in the political circles of Beijing in recent years. He went from being a village official when he just graduated from college to now becoming the leader of the Beijing Municipal Government Building, and his legendary resume along the way is all admirable.

The most important thing is that he is only forty years old now, and he can reach such a high position that ordinary people cannot reach. Personal ability is one thing and the help of nobles is even more indispensable.

It is rumored that the reason why Guan Mochen was able to ascend smoothly all the way, the noble person he met seemed to be named Rong.

In China in just 20 years a township and village official can be promoted to a high position in the capital election except for the old man of the Rong family I'm afraid there will be no one else.