chapter 99

On the way to Jinhan Private Hospital, Lin Xi began to feel uncomfortable again.

She felt that her body was very strange. When Chu Muqing was by her side, the restlessness in her body would ease a little, as if her body's vent was instantly soothed.

Everything became logical but as soon as Chu Muqing left, her body became increasingly hot and unbearable.

She really couldn't find a suitable word to describe this feeling. She only understood that she urgently needed Chu Muqing. As long as Chu Muqing was there her body would not feel so uncomfortable and the feeling of drowsiness in her mind would not be so strong.

Chu Muqing is an Omega and all the circumstances of her body at the moment indicate that she is very likely to differentiate into an Alpha.

She can understand an Alpha's strong possessiveness and excessive lust for Omega out of the instinct of the body after all it is force majeure.

But once Chu Muqing was gone, the skin all over her body felt like needles were pricked. At the same time as her body was hot, she desperately needed an outlet. If she wanted to feel so comfortable it seemed that only when Chu Muqing was by her side would that kind of thing happen. The severe pain on the skin will be slightly relieved.

She really didn't understand why she didn't feel this way about others.

Especially when the two bodyguards were supporting her, she clearly felt that the two were Alphas and the crazy feeling of repulsion and crushing in her bones surged up in an instant, making the two of them pale.

It's not just that something was wrong with these two bodyguards. The moment she met the driver who came out in the elevator, the crushing and violent factor in her blood was screaming frantically and it seemed that she would immediately announce to the other party that she was the driver. The king of this territory, everything is hers and no one can step on it.

Especially when Chu Muqing was by her side, this feeling of rejection and crushing against other Alphas was especially intense.

Even, not limited to...rejection of Alpha.

The girl at the front desk, Qian Momo is obviously an Omega. The moment the pheromones in her body diffused into her nose through the air, she seemed to smell the smell of gardenias.

It was completely different from the cold cedar scent on Chu Muqing's body. The breath on Chu Muqing's body caused her to lose control and relieved her body's dryness and pain. However, when she smelled the gardenia flowers on Qian Momo's body When the pheromone was used, she only felt that her chest was a little dull and breathless and even caused dizziness again.

This is completely wrong.

Even in the car, Lin's mother used a blocker spray on her body and her pain was still not relieved.

She seemed to be thinking about why Chu Muqing was not by her side.

She didn't need a useless blocker but Chu Muqing. As long as Chu Muqing was around, she wouldn't feel so uncomfortable.

But doesn't Chu Muqing have asthma?

The doctor said that any alpha pheromone would cause Chu Muqing's asthma.

So did the pheromones in her body affect Chu Muqing?

She carefully recalled Chu Muqing's reaction just now but she couldn't think of anything in her mind. When she was in Chu Muqing's arms just now, her body was completely out of control, her mind was drowsy and she was almost unconscious.