chapter 78

After the speech, most of the students in the H auditorium left and the reporters from each station also left except for the readers and a few students who were enthusiastically surrounding Professor Qin to sign autographs.

Su Rui came with a purpose, naturally and Lin Xi would not take a stand including Feng Zijin and her assistant in the back row also sitting in place.

Lin Xi and Chu Muqing stood side by side, looking at Qin Ruidong's position.

Not far away, Qin Ruidong took the books from the fans and signed them cheerfully.

The readers just now had limited time to ask questions. As soon as the end of the session, the readers rushed forward. When facing enthusiastic readers, Qin Ruidong could be said to have no pretensions. He was chatting with the students and fans about the content of the book. .

Lin Xi retracted her gaze and asked Chu Muqing, "Why are you here too?"

Chu Muqing pursed her lips slightly and replied "I will be in charge of this exclusive interview with Professor Qin."

Lin Xi nodded lightly, thought of something again and asked her with a smile, "do you go back to the company after the interview or go home directly?"

Chu Muqing smiled lightly and turned to the side her eyes fell on her eyes: "Huh?"

Lin Xi thought about it and told her, "My family is sick and I'm going to the hospital at night, so you don't have to wait for me to go home together, I can just take the subway and go there."

Chu Muqing paused and said, "I'll send you off."

"No need.

Lin Xi didn't have time to refuse and suddenly came a full-fledged voice not far away.

"Little Chu-"

Lin Xi tilted her head to follow the voice. Not far away, the readers around Professor Qin had already disappeared. He was raising his hand and waving to greet Chu Muqing.

Chu Muqing responded first and then said to Lin Xi again: "I'll send you off tonight."

After she finished speaking, she walked directly to Qin Ruidong next to the podium.

Lin Xi and Su Rui stood together in the hallway. When the readers stood, the school staff noticed that they still refused to leave and were about to walk over.

Su Rui looked back at Feng Zijin and her assistant, who had already stood up and were walking in Qin Ruidong's direction.

Before Lin Xi could react, Su Rui had already pulled her arm up.

Lin Xi was hurt by her drag: "Hey - Sister Su, I..."

"Come with me!"

Su Rui held on to her arm and walked directly in the direction of Qin Ruidong before Feng Zijin.

The two groups of people arrived behind Qin Ruidong almost at the same time and invariably stopped one meter away from him.

Qin Ruidong was standing opposite Chu Muqing. Qin Ruidong was dressed casually with a clean half-old shirt and trousers. He was middle-aged and had wrinkles at the corners of his eyes but his eyes were still bright and his mental state was very full.

He smiled gently at Chu Muqing: "Little Chu, are you tired after listening to the old man for two hours? Let's go back to my office and talk about it."

Chu Muqing said calmly: "Professor Qin, what don't say that, you are very knowledgeable not boring at all but benefited me a lot."