chapter 53

"As long as you're here..."

Lin Xi froze in place.

Whats with her answer?

Chu Muqing's words like a confession made Lin Xi panic. She opened her mouth but she didn't know what to say for a while.

Chu Muqing doesn't mind her deception, is it because of this?

Is it because... she like her?

As soon as Lin Xi thought of the word "like", it was as if her heart was suddenly bumped by something, something soft and something warm.

It wasn't painful or itchy but it was enough to make her blush.

Chu Muqing is very good-looking. From the first time she saw this person, she felt that Chu Muqing was beautiful and its a reserved and cold beauty, even if it wasn't amazing at first glance, she The elegant and mature introverted temperament on her body is enough to make people look at her more.

Chu Muqing has a good personality, can take care of people and works hard...

When it was over, the more she thought about Chu Muqing, the more she felt that this person was perfect, not like a person from this world but with a good personality, like a fairy who didn't eat the fireworks of the world...

Lin Xi felt that in the face of such a "fairy" confession, she should think carefully.

Even if she came to this world, she didn't have any idea of ​​falling in love.

She raised her eyes and looked at Chu Muqing on the sofa.

The other party still didn't look at her and all her eyes stayed on the computer screen.

Lin Xi opened her lips and suddenly didn't know what to say.

What does she mean? Waiting for her answer after confession?

Then if she refuses rashly... will Chu Muqing feel sad about it?

Why does Chu Muqing like her?

Is it because she likes taking care of the child?

She admitted that in addition to genuinely liking her, taking care of the little guy did have the element of pleasing Chu Muqing.

She is selfish.

She didn't want to offend Chu Muqing and she didn't want to go the old way but she really didn't expect that this would make Chu Muqing fall in love with her.

When did Chu Muqing fall in love with her? How could she not be impressed?

It doesn't seem to be unimpressive...

When Zheng Yayi came to see her for a drink, Chu Muqing took the initiative to ask her where she was going. When she saw Yue Lanshan in the hospital today, Chu Muqing took the initiative to give Yue Lanshan money.

Chu Muqing is not an active person.

Everything about her was abnormal and it seemed that she had an answer at this moment.

Chu Muqing... likes her.

If she refused, Chu Muqing would definitely be very sad.

An inactive person like her must have never confessed to anyone before.

She didn't want to be the first person who got Chu Muqing's confession and finally rejected her cruelly.

Perhaps, even if the two are not familiar with each other, it is not impossible to know more about it?