chapter 71

This light rain finally fell and the sound of the rain washed over the entire city and the fog did not disperse.

Chu Muqing was driving the car attentively. She looked straight ahead. Her knuckled fingers were holding the steering wheel. Her fingers were slender, fair and very beautiful.

Lin Xi shifted her gaze slightly, her eyes glazed across her side face and landed on her equally fair and slender neck. It was extremely stuffy inside the car. A button was open at the neckline of her shirt and her delicate collarbone was looming.

The red light came on and Chu Muqing gently stepped on the brakes.

Aware of her gaze, Chu Muqing tilted her head to look at her.

Looking at each other, Lin Xi blinked and smiled at her with the corners of her lips bent. She quickly looked away and then turned around pretending that nothing happened.

Chu Muqing asked her softly, "What's wrong?"

Lin Xi frowned.

This is not right.

She appeared in a limited edition "luxury car" but Chu Muqing didn't react at all.

She was a little too calm.

Even if Chu Muqing asked her, where did the car come from, she would never be so guilty.

But in fact, Chu Muqing's calmness is understandable. She told Chu Muqing before - our family is not poor.

Lin Xi thought for a moment then tilted her head to look at her delicate face and asked in a low voice, "Chu Muqing, you don't even ask, where did my car come from?"

"Huh?" Chu Muqing looked at her suspiciously: "Why do you ask?"

These are all Lin Xi's personal privacy, if Lin Xi doesn't take the initiative to say it, she will naturally not take the initiative to test.

"Well..." Lin Xi thought for a while but decided to tell the truth: "Actually, this car was driven by my second brother."

Chu Muqing looked at her quietly for a while and a smile appeared in her eyes. She whispered, "I haven't heard of him before you have a second brother."

Lin Xi looked at her in disbelief: "Your focus is only this?"

Chu Muqing thought for a while, then looked at her with a smile: "So you plan to give me your second brother's car?"

"..." Lin Xi shook her head again and again and explained in a panic, "No! Oh, why would I do such a thing? This car is not his but mine. He has been driving it in private."

Chu Muqing responded, "Well, so what?"

"So..." Lin Xi saw that she didn't care at all but she felt even more guilty. She scratched her head irritably and finally made up her mind and said frankly: "So I lied to you before, that is... I The nonsense I told you before that my family was poor that I had a bunch of younger brothers and sisters to support, in fact those were all false."

Chu Muqing looked at her quietly.

Lin Xi's face turned pale as she explained: "How do you say it? To be exact... I didn't lie to you, it was..."

"Okay Lin Xi," Chu Muqing interrupted her, "I see."

She said, looking ahead again, Lin Xi's eyes crossed through the car window, the red light has ended.

She took a deep breath, shut her mouth voluntarily and stopped disturbing her driving.

But in fact, Chu Muqing's reaction had already exceeded her expectations.